Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Smallville News…........
Posted: 25 September 2005 10:16 PM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1233
Joined  2004-09-09

I just saw an ad for the new season of Smallville in a TV guide like thing. Anyway It shows James Marsters in a side profile next to Tom Welling. He’s wearing a suit with the same hair from Buffy but dark brown. In the message it says “He’s not the only one on earth.” Now fans of Smallville should already know Marsters will play Brainiac in the new season. Now with the previous info of a ship landing in Smallville in the meteor shower, and with the info her in the quote, we can assume that it’s braniac in that ship that Lana sees in the season finale. I can’t find an image of the ad or Marsters’ Brainiac on the net right now but I’m sure one of you guys can (BlaqChaos, Darkwater, etc). So I just thought you guys should know.
smile  smile  smile

Signature 

Don’t steal, the government hates competition.

http://www.myspace.com/wijangco

http://www.r34racer01.deviantart.com

Posted: 26 September 2005 07:34 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  11313
Joined  2003-09-16

Yes Marsters is playing Brainiac, but they’re not going with the origin that is laid down on the animated series.  Marsters is playing an English Professor who becomes Brainiac.  As for the crashed ship, there are (IIRC) 2 Kryptonians on-board.  Both of them evil.

Signature 

“Nothing’s difficult, everything’s a challenge.  Through adversity to the stars. To the last plane, to the last bullet to the last men to the last minute, we fight!  We fight!!  We fight!!! WE FIGHT!!  WE FIGHT!!!”

Posted: 26 September 2005 07:55 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2003-09-16

“Clark is transported to the Fortress of Solitude and must choose between saving the planet or saving Chloe from freezing to death. Meanwhile, Lana confronts two Kryptonian who emerge from the spaceship that landed during the meteor shower, aliens who spread devastation as they search for Kal-el.”

<spoiler>Out of the ship that Lana finds come two Kryptonians - Nam-Ek, a black man, and a blond female named Aethyr. Both use their powers in front of Lana in order to take care of a military chopper and soldiers. They want to find Kal-El. Lex comes up from the rubble inside of the cave. In the cave’s inner chamber, he finds Chloe’s cell phone. Nam-Ek and Aethyr make their way to the cave and ask Lex about Kal-El and the octagonal key. Chloe is in the Artic tundra laying face down in the ice. Lois visits the Kends at the hospital. Then, the Kryptonians arrive still trying to find Kal-El. Lois tells them that he is at Fort Ryan and that she’ll take them there. Somehow, Lana was brought to the Luthor mansion. There, Lionel is carving a Kryptonian symbol into the wood floor. Lionel gives Lana green Kryptonite to stop the aliens. Clark, wherever he is, sees a television news broadcast on a television that’s up on a wall. Smallville’s second meteor shower is international news. He eventually makes his way back to civilization as he cronfronts Lex and is reunited with the Kents. Jonathan tells his son about Nam-Ek and Aethyr. Clark decides to make the Kryptonians’ search easier. Back at Fort Ryan, Lois tries to stall Nam-Ek and Aethyr. Clark will come face to face with the two Kryptonians…”</spoiler>

Signature 

“Nothing’s difficult, everything’s a challenge.  Through adversity to the stars. To the last plane, to the last bullet to the last men to the last minute, we fight!  We fight!!  We fight!!! WE FIGHT!!  WE FIGHT!!!”

Posted: 26 September 2005 02:14 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2004-09-09

Marsters is playing an English Professor who becomes Brainiac.

I kind of thought something like that might happen, before I saw that ad. Anybody find that pic of Marsters yet?
:|  :|  :|

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2005 02:25 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2004-09-09

Forgot to mention, good job on the spoiler info thing BlaqChaos. Will Clark face off with those two Kryptonians in the season premiere? Will he learn to fly permanetly this season?
smile  smile  smile

Signature 

Posted: 27 September 2005 07:40 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2003-09-16

Will Clark face off with those two Kryptonians in the season premiere? Will he learn to fly permanetly this season?

Well, I think it’s a good bet that Clark will face off against the two, but I don’t think he’ll be flying.  The producers still have that standing rule for him of “No Flights and No Tights”.  The rule is only for Clark though, so when he’s under the Kal-El persona, he’s allowed to fly.

I don’t know how the dress code on Krypton was, but there’s no way I’d go out in public dressed like these guys.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/arrival-9.jpg

At any rate, according to Kryptonsite.com…<spoiler>“Teaser:
- Out of the ship that Lana finds come what seem to be two Kryptonians - Nam-Ek, a “beautifully built black man,” and a blond female named Aethyr. Sounds like they’re naked, as all Kryptonians are when Smallville seasons begin. So much for that “suit that Clark was going to wear in Superman Returns” rumor, eh?
- Aethyr superspeeds in front of Lana. Lana notices a Kryptonian symbol on the small of Aethyr’s back that is identical in look and placement to the one that Lana had on her back in Season 4.
- Lana asks the strangers who they are and where they’re from. A military chopper approaches, and Aethyr sends it spiraling out of control, thanks to a burst of heat vision. Then, Nam-Ek uses his heat vision power to completely incinerate the chopper. Twenty armed soldiers approach in Humvees, and bullets bounce right off of the two strange visitors. They then incinerate all of their attackers with their heat vision.
- A Humvee charges full throttle at Aethyr, who grabs it by the bumper and flips the vehicle into the air. After all this commotion, Aethyr asks Nam-Ek where the girl has gone to. “She’s of no use,” he says. “We must find Kal-El.” Lana hides and crouches in the bushes as all this is going on. End of teaser…

A few minutes later:
- Lex comes up from the rubble inside of the cave. His hand is bruised. He walks into the cave’s inner chamber, and finds Chloe’s cell phone laying on the ground. Lex spots the altar, where the octagonal key is resting. He examines the octagonal key, and hears a “You!” from behind. It’s Nam-Ek and Aethyr, wearing fatigues stolen from the military people. Lex thinks they’re really soldiers, and tells them that everything is under control, and that they’re probably needed elsewhere. Nam-Ek asks Lex where Kal-El is. “Who?” Lex asks. “He possesses the octagonal key,” Aethyr says, and in doing something that sounds like the Force in Star Wars, Nam-Ek lifts his hand and the key rockets into his palm. They ask Lex if he is Kal-El. “Who wants to know?” Lex asks. Aethyr grabs Lex by the throat and digs her nails into his skin. “Kal-El would not bleed,” she says.

And then….
- We see the Arctic tundra, and there’s a human figure laying face down in the ice. It’s Chloe. We don’t know for sure what happens next, but it’s a pretty safe bet that by episode’s end, or at least early in the season, Chloe and Clark will have to have a little talk, because she now knows everything about where his powers came from and he’s not your average run-of-the-mill meteor freak.

Meanwhile, at the hospital…
- Lois visits the Kents to make sure they’re all right. She makes a comment about how they let her have a home before, so the least she could do is to help out when it came crashing down. The Kents smile, and then a shattering explosion shakes the walls. In the corridor are Nam-Ek and Aethyr. “Tell us where Kal-El is, or suffer the fate of your brethren,” they warn. The sheriff fires his gun at them and the bullets fly off. (The script says his, but hey, isn’t Nancy a she?) Lois watches in disbelief. Nam-Ek approaches Jonathan. “Where is Kal-El?” Aethyr demands that they are taken to him, that Jonathan would know where he is. Jonathan is shocked to hear someone saying Clark’s Kryptonian name.
- Aethyr reaches for Jonathan, when Lois intervenes. “I know where Kal-El is!” She tells them that Kal-El is at Fort Ryan and is waiting for them. “I’ll take you to him right now. But you have to promise to behave yourselves. That means no blowing stuff up. Got it?” Lois asks. Nam-Ek and Aethyr each take Lois by an arm. Lois grins, trying to cover her fear.

And what of Lana?
- Lana wakes up on a couch in the mezzanine of Luthor Mansion. Her leg is bandaged up. She hears a scratching noise coming from downstairs. She looks down, and sees the Kryptonian symbol that she saw on the man and the woman, carved into the wood floor. Then it is revealed who is doing the carving - it’s Lionel! “Mr. Luthor, what are you doing?” Lana asks…. and sadly, that’s all we know right now.
- Lionel tells Lana that Nam-Ek and Aethyr are disciples of Zod and must be stopped. Yes… he said it… ZOD!
- Lionel gives Lana a green Kryptonite rock so she can stop the two aliens. Lana looks down at the rock, and seems to start to put the situation together as to what she needs to do…

Clark Finds Out What’s Happened
- Clark, wherever he is, sees a television news broadcast on a television that’s up on a wall. Smallville’s second meteor shower is international news. The number of casualties in this second meteor shower is revealed. Clark stares in horror at the news report. We’re assuming his next step is to return to Smallville. He’s with someone else in the scene, but we can’t really tell you who, because we don’t know who.

Clark and Lex Confrontation
- “I don’t have time for an interrogation,” Clark tells Lex, maybe referring to the events that happened at the end of season 4. “Then be straight with me,” Lex challenges him. “If you’re my friend, you’ll tell me the truth. Why were you in the caves when the meteors hit?”

Clark and the Kents Reunited
- Clark eventually makes his way to the hospital where the Kents are at. Jonathan tells Clark that they’re looking for Kal-El. “I’ll make it easy for them. Where are they?” he asks.
- Jonathan tells a police officer that Fort Ryan must be notified immediately. The officer turns around with a bloody face, his eyes dazed.

At the military hangar….
- Lois gets Aethyr and Nam-Ek to the military hangar and is stalling them with chit-chat. “Conversation? Don’t they do that where you come from?” Lois asks. Aethyr reveals that the place they come from doesn’t exist anymore. Nam-Ek gets angry. He realizes that Kal-El is not there. Lois tells him that Kal-El is right around some metal trunks in the corner, that that is “where he likes to hang out.” The two walk toward the trunks, which are labeled “Lead Munitions.” Behind them is nothing but a rat, but it buys Lois the time to pick up a rocket launcher. Yes. A rocket launcher. Lois fires and it blasts towards the duo. Nam-Ek catches the rocket, but it still explodes, engulfing the both of them. The Kryptonians emerge from the blast. Lois is terrified. “Whoops…”

Somewhere in Act Four…
- Lionel slumps toward the ground, unconscious. Lex gets up, out of breath, with a stream of blood trickling like a tear down his cheek.
- Nam-Ek and Aethyr are not pleased with Lois’s ruse. “It was just a little prank,” Lois babbles nervously. “Don’t you guys have a sense of humor?” They hold her up in the air. “Guess not.” Aethyr throws her 20 feet into a shelf of supplies. Things, and Lois, crash into the floor. Suddenly, Clark blurs out in superspeed, grabs both Nam-Ek and Aethyr by the hand, and throws THEM 80 feet, slamming into a cargo jeep. Yay for Smallville and the throwing around gag. They stand from the wreckage, unfazed. “We are not your enemies, Kal-El. We mean you no harm,” says Nam-Ek. Nam-Ek explains that they three are the last survivors of Krypton, and that together they can do what their forefathers envisioned. “I saw what you did at the hospital,” Clark tells them. “That’s not utopia. It’s murder.”
- Aethyr tells Clark that some must be sacrificed for the sake of the many.”
- Clark challenges her. “Then you’ll have to sacrifice me, because I won’t allow you to kill anyone else.”
- Aethyr takes off her metallic bracelet and hurls it onto the floor. The bracelet mushrooms into a vortex of wind and black-purple light. “We cannot destroy you, Kal-El, but we can put you in a place where you cannot stop us,” Nam-Ek tells him. Clark struggles as he is dragged toward the inferno.
- Clark uses some new skills he learned at the Fortress of Solitude earlier in the episode (obviously material we don’t yet have spoilers for). He musters all of his strength to break free, and….
- Clark’s new skill learned from Jor-El in the Fortress has him leaping backward in the air in a perfect backflip. His feet ram into Nam-Ek’s chest, sending him flying 30 feet. Aethyr rips a wing off of a plane’s fuselage and swings it at Clark. It misses. Twin shimmers of heat vision blast after Clark. Clark blasts back with his own rays. This goes until Aethyr fires a blast into the axis of criscrossing beams up above. All three of them are flown back from the inevitable blast. Clark falls on the ground, near the vortex, and Nam-Ek grabs him by the leg. “Goodbye, Kal-El,” Nam-Ek says, ready to give him the final blow, when his own knees start to weaken.
- Reveal Lana right behind him, clutching a glowing green rock of Kryptonite. Clark tries to hide his own gripping pain. Aethyr rushes across the warehouse, getting weaker as she gets closer to the green rock. Weakened, Aethyr lets out a burst of heat vision which sears Lana’s arm. Lana screams and slams back, knocking over some shelves, right behind those trunks labeled “lead munitions.” Clark is back on his feet. The vortex continues to whirl. “Your human friends are of no use to you now, Kal-El,” Nam-Ek tells him. Clark remembers Jor-El’s words inside the Fortress and superspeed leaps into the air, ands ends up in the rafters, hidden from Nam-Ek and Aethyr. Aeythr searches for him, frustrated, when Clark comes back down from up above and pounces her, propelling her into the vortex. She digs hegougr fingers into the floor when she is sucked inside. Nam-Ek struggles and tries to grab her arm and pull her out. As Nam-Ek struggles, Clark hurls a cannon at him, and….”
</spoiler>

Signature 

Posted: 27 September 2005 01:46 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2004-09-09

And What, and what?!!!!!!!!!!!
;_;  ;_;  ;_;

Signature 

Posted: 29 September 2005 01:55 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2003-09-16

Tonight, is the night you find out what. B-)

Signature 

Posted: 29 September 2005 11:09 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2004-09-09

Well I saw the season premiere tonight. Pretty Good! The new intro’s kinda flashy but I like it, and It’s cool Clark knows about Chloe knowing about his powers. Kind of stupid though that Clark loses his powers because he didn’t make it back to the fortress in time. So cliche. Oh and BlaqChaos I believe you said something about a rocket launcher, a military base, some crazy Clarkk filping around, and Brainiac originally being human. Yeah well I think you know were I’m gettin at. (If you don’t none of that stuff was there)
:(  :(  :(

Signature 

Posted: 30 September 2005 03:23 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2003-09-16

These things happen with spoilers sometimes.  I doubt we’ve seen the last of those two Kryptonians, but hopefully when they return it won’t be with their master Zod.

As for Brainiac, that is what I meant.  The form you saw at the very end is his human form, he has another that you’ll see later.

Signature 

Posted: 30 September 2005 08:41 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2004-09-09

That’s cool. Hey that guy who played that guy Kryptonian, he looks familiar. Isn’t he that black guy from Angel, he was cool.
smile  smile  smile

Signature 

Posted: 03 October 2005 09:46 AM   [ # 11 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2003-09-16

Jonathan Kent wil be in a 1969 Dodge Charger that will jump over something this season.  (No joke.)

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2005 03:22 PM   [ # 12 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  533
Joined  2004-07-04

Aquaman will appear Oct. 20 in storyline about an eco-conflict with Lexcorp. and swimming race with Clark.

Signature 

“Life without pain isn’t real. Because I know the truth and the truth hurts.” (Isamu Dyson, Macross Plus)

Posted: 05 October 2005 08:08 PM   [ # 13 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  405
Joined  2005-08-13

i thought the first epidoe of the new season was kinda weak imo. i dont know i thought the other two ppl from krypton would alst a lil longer then one episode. but the season is still young so i will wait and see.

Signature 

- One mans junk is another’s mans protoculture…