{if TRUE} Robotech / Forums / your favorite anime music........
{if FALSE}

Logged in as: / Log-Out

{if TRUE}

Create an Account

{if TRUE}
{if FALSE}
{if pm_enabled}
{if TRUE} No New Messages {if FALSE} New Messages Private Messages
Unread: 0
You have posted 0 times
Your last visit: Never
{if TRUE}
email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
{if FALSE}
View New Posts  ·  View Today's Active Topics  ·  View Pending Posts  ·  Mark All Posts as Read  
{if FALSE} {if FALSE}
 1 2 3 > 
1 of 3
{if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE}
your favorite anime music….....
View / HideStop ignoring HaydenEnigmaA post is hidden because HaydenEnigma is being ignored.
Posted: 23 September 2005 02:17 AM {if FALSE}Private IP: {if TRUE} {if FALSE}  [ change_status ] {if FALSE}  [ Ban Member ] {if FALSE}  [ Report ] {if FALSE}  [ Ignore ] {if FALSE}  [ # 1 ]  
Sergeant
{if TRUE}
Total Posts:  319
Joined  2003-07-23

just straight up J-Pop doesn’t count…... has to be part of an anime series, OVA, or movie…. although it can be a song from the soundtrack that may not be in the anime, or the entire soundtrack if you feel it’s worthy.

on the otherhand, most people (.......myself, in other words.  -_- ) don’t usually tend to know the names of most of these songs, so like saying “the opening song to *blank* series” will work too….. or if you know the name, put that. but also say where it’s from so we all know. it can also just be a piece of music (like the opening theme for the Twelve Kingdoms. it’s more like just a piece of music than an actual song) if you really feel it’s worthy…... simple enough? i’ll start!

in no specific order:

-Duvet (opening theme from Lain)
-Mina Soko Ni Nemure (closing theme to Blue Sub 6)
-I,I,I, and Ai (opening and closing theme song from Urusei Yatsura movie 1: Only You)
-Wild Like You (not sure that’s the exact name, but the opening theme from Ranma)
-Evening Shower (opening theme from Boogiepop Phantom)
-opening and closing themes from Last Exile
-opening theme from Golden Boy (it’s not an actual song, but it just fits that show for some reason. plus it gets stuck in my head…..)
-pretty much all the music from Samurai Champloo
-the entire first FLCL soundtrack (except for that annoying clown song)
-anything form the Pillows on the second FLCL soundtrack (anything at all from the Pillows!!!! those guys need to come play in America!!!!)
-soundtracks to Macross Plus (all of it! too much to name, but it’s all really good!)
-whatever that music is that plays on the menu for Macross Plus movie edition (great drum n bass choon (.....for that entire 15 second loop ;_; )! now, if i could only find it on vinyl!!!!!!  :rofl: )
-the music on the menu of Turn A Gundam (don’t know what it is, and you only get about 30 seconds of it….it’s good though)
-opening and closing themes to the Twelve Kingdoms (all music for the Twelve Kingdoms, really….)
-both opening themes to Gundam 0083 (mainly the first one)
-opening and closing themes to Gundam 0079 (Gundamu! and Amuroooo….. lolz….)

ok….. i think that’s all for me….

title for worst goes to the closing theme of Kenshin D:
and anything from Minmei D:  D:

{if FALSE}
[ Edited: {edit_date format="%d %F %Y %h:%i %A"} by {edit_author}]
{if FALSE} {if TRUE}
 Signature  {if FALSE}

“when i first saw her she was playing this beautiful music but then i used her as a shield”
-Drunken Master of RT.com-
:::::::the Red Bioroid Pilot:::::::<<<<<jungle>>>>>
i never make mistaks….

{if FALSE}
PM
{if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if TRUE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE}
Edit
Delete
Move
Merge
Split
Move

View / HideStop ignoring Captain GM MurdockA post is hidden because Captain GM Murdock is being ignored.
Posted: 23 September 2005 08:58 AM {if FALSE}Private IP: {if FALSE} {if FALSE}  [ change_status ] {if FALSE}  [ Ban Member ] {if FALSE}  [ Report ] {if FALSE}  [ Ignore ] {if TRUE}  [ # 1 ]  
Lt Commander
{if TRUE}
Total Posts:  9016
Joined  2002-04-11

Active Heart(Gunbuster) and Just Beyond the Time(New Dom. Tank Police)

^_^

{if FALSE}
[ Edited: {edit_date format="%d %F %Y %h:%i %A"} by {edit_author}]
{if FALSE} {if TRUE}
 Signature  {if FALSE}

Sie können mein Haar bürsten, ausziehen mich überall!

{if FALSE}
PM
{if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE} {if TRUE} {if FALSE} {if FALSE}
Edit
Delete
Move
Merge
Split
Move

View / HideStop ignoring BlaqChaosA post is hidden because BlaqChaos is being ignored.
Posted: 23 September 2005 11:17 AM {if FALSE}Private IP: {if FALSE} {if FALSE}  [ change_status ] {if FALSE}  [ Ban Member ] {if FALSE}  [ Report ] {if FALSE}  [ Ignore ] {if TRUE}  [ # 2 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
{if TRUE}
Total Posts:  11312
Joined  2003-09-16

Konya Wa Hurricane - There’s a Hurricane Tonight
It’s from the original Bubblegum Crisis (Kind of an ironic pick I guess, considering Katrina and Rita.)
http://www.jamesanime.ch/sound/bgc/
(bgc)_konya_wa_hurricane.mp3

Then again I enjoy most of the music from Bubblegum Crisis (Old and New series).  Especially:
Never the End
http://www.jamesanime.ch/sound/bgc/
bgc-nevertheend.mp3

Then there’s my love of the Eva music…
Cruel Angel Thesis
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon18/anime/evangelion/
music/cruel_angel_thesis.mp3

Fly Me To The Moon
http://org.tsmusic.co.kr:1234/music/Pop-MP3/
Fly Me To%
20The Moon - Eva(Original).mp3

Komm Susser Tod - Come Sweet Death
A VERY beautiful but horribly, HORRIBLY depressing song (NEVER EVER LISTEN TO THIS SONG IF YOU’RE DEPRESSED!!!)
http://pages.eidosnet.co.uk/pipelota/Komm, susser
Tod.mp3

Thanatos ~If I Can’t Be Yours~
http://pine.dju.ac.kr/~s9924068/Mp3/EVAeoe08.mp3

Grace
From Jin-Roh.  I absolutely love this one.
http://www.tygrys.neostrada.pl/Jin-Roh - Ending.mp3

And these are just a few…

Signature 

“Nothing’s difficult, everything’s a challenge.  Through adversity to the stars. To the last plane, to the last bullet to the last men to the last minute, we fight!  We fight!!  We fight!!! WE FIGHT!!  WE FIGHT!!!”

Posted: 23 September 2005 11:51 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2002-09-05

Konya wa Hurricane (BGC)
Soldier Girls (BGC)
Heart of Sword (Rurouni Kenshin)
Piece of Love (the second Ranma 1/2 movie)
Dive for You (Appleseed)

Just to name a few… ^_^

Signature 

Steve Rogers: “Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?”
Tony Stark: “Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.”
- THE AVENGERS

Posted: 23 September 2005 04:16 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2001-07-02

The intro and ending songs. Not usually my taste but she has a very good voice and uses it well.

Signature 

Long live Hardcore Metal"Blood dripping from the wall”-Tom Araya
I’ll be in the lounge drinking a beer

I come from a long line of frothing at the mouth, chewing on the carpets, screaming lunatics. So why did I turn out O.K.? cackle cackle

Posted: 25 September 2005 06:51 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  331
Joined  2004-04-20

the main fighting theme from Heat Guy J.  i think it’s brilliant but i’ll have to wait until i can afford the soundtrack cos i cant find the mp3 of it

Signature 

senior desk jockey of the conspiracy corporation"i am the almighty mischief maker!”
random acts of destruction are my forte *starts juggling grenades*

Posted: 25 September 2005 08:49 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  221
Joined  2004-07-12

Music in mho really helps to make anime great!  In no particular order I’d say:  Gits SAC opening and closing as well as the new open and close for 2nd gig, The Big O battle themes(there are a couple), Fullmetal ALchemist open and close, the attack theme from Gungrave, Gravion Zwei opening theme. Eva cruel angel thesis, and the closing from Bebop “Real Folk Blues.”

Posted: 26 September 2005 07:01 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  11312
Joined  2003-09-16

there’s this song from the Escaflowne movie that I like but can’t remember the name of.

Signature 

“Nothing’s difficult, everything’s a challenge.  Through adversity to the stars. To the last plane, to the last bullet to the last men to the last minute, we fight!  We fight!!  We fight!!! WE FIGHT!!  WE FIGHT!!!”

Posted: 28 September 2005 06:51 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  98
Joined  2005-06-08

Cowboy BeBop
Full Metal Alchamist
Robotech (of course)
and

OUR STAR BLAZERS!!!!

Posted: 28 September 2005 08:53 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  786
Joined  2003-07-13

Anything from Inuyasha, Robotech, Macross Plus, Gundam, well most Gundams are fine with me. But there are alot of Inuyasha songs that are quite depressing, yet there are an equal amount that are quite upbeat.

Signature 

To be The Man, WHOOOOOOOOO! Ya gotta beat The Man!
-“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair

Me want Petro-Rabbits.

The Original Sea Warrior Extreme

Posted: 29 September 2005 02:19 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2001-07-02

I’m not sure if this qualifies since it isn’t annoying to me but try out Gunslinger Girl<u>. The intro anyway.

By the way your new face is the prettiest on this site.:D :D :D :p :p :101:

Signature 

Long live Hardcore Metal"Blood dripping from the wall”-Tom Araya
I’ll be in the lounge drinking a beer

I come from a long line of frothing at the mouth, chewing on the carpets, screaming lunatics. So why did I turn out O.K.? cackle cackle

Posted: 29 September 2005 09:39 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1303
Joined  2003-07-12

Macross Plus is my number one, followed by (and not in any order):

Bublegum Crisis (2nd soundtrack with Mad Machine)
Megazone 2/3 2
Gundam: Char`s Counterattack
Gundam: 0083 Stardust Memory
Gundam: F-91
Macross: The Complete Collection
Super Dimention Cavalry: Southern Cross soundtrack
Macross 7 Galaxy Network Chart
Ranma 1/2 Nihao my Concubine
Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust
Vampire Princess Miyu (OVA and series)
Appleseed (the recent CG version)

Seeking:

Ghost in the Shell (Movie)
Street Fighter II (Movie)
AND Orguss 2! Where is this bloody thing! 11 years and STILL no trace of it anywhere ! >:o

Ok, that`s enough. B-)

Signature 

The Wolfdog Pack is forever. For friendship & for the memories:

Alaska&Grizzly;, Mac&Danni;, Tyr&Tami;, Denali,Thunder… and Midnight.“You think dogs will not be in Heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us!” - R.L. Stevenson

Posted: 26 June 2006 01:10 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-06-23

Hey folks. Just joined here, so sorry for the late post on this topic. Anyway, here’s my faves:
-Getter Robo/Getter Robo G BGM
-Daiku Maryu Gaiking BGM
-SF Saiyuki Starzinger BGM
-Gatchaman(original series)BGM
    With the exception of Gatchaman(composed by Bob Sakuma)all the above soundtracks are composed by Shunsuke Kikuchi. Kikuchi is my favorite Japanese composer. I recall reading a previous post here from someone who mentioned Kikuchi and his music to Getter Robo G. A most excellent choice.
    Just a quick question. Does anybody here have the BGM soundtrack from Getter Robo G? If so, I could sure use a copy.  ^_^

Posted: 26 June 2006 01:10 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-06-23

Hey folks. Just joined here, so sorry for the late post on this topic. Anyway, here’s my faves:
-Getter Robo/Getter Robo G BGM
-Daiku Maryu Gaiking BGM
-SF Saiyuki Starzinger BGM
-Gatchaman(original series)BGM
    With the exception of Gatchaman(composed by Bob Sakuma)all the above soundtracks are composed by Shunsuke Kikuchi. Kikuchi is my favorite Japanese composer. I recall reading a previous post here from someone who mentioned Kikuchi and his music to Getter Robo G. A most excellent choice.
    Just a quick question. Does anybody here have the BGM soundtrack from Getter Robo G? If so, I could sure use a copy.  ^_^  ^_^

Posted: 26 June 2006 07:18 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  586
Joined  2006-05-28

Robotech soundtrack. Cowboy Bebop Tank

Signature 

85er,3rd commander MIG ,member of dark fin holder of the sliver tuna Excalibur.”

Posted: 26 June 2006 08:14 AM   [ # 15 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  19930
Joined  2004-01-13

The Mylene parts of Macross 7, and Kidd Video! ^_^

Signature 

SCRT.com Girl’s Club:
I   am…“PEACHES!!”

MM Triumvirate!!

That Guy…of the Dark Fin.

Official RT.Com BOBA FETT

AITTTC-MOTCZ!!