email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Infopedia Episode Guide: #78 Ghost Town
Posted: 03 February 2001 03:17 AM  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1980
Joined  2001-01-30

In the Infopedia episode guide for episode #78 Ghost Town it says:

A message comes across the screen: “This is Expeditionary Force calling Earth. If anyone is reading this message, here are your orders. All Invid military outposts must be destroyed. Admiral Hunter is planning a major offensive, and calls upon all surviving forces to help destroy any military objectives.”

I’ve listened to that many times and I can clearly hear Gabby’s son say “SDF-4” and not “Expeditionary Force” when he says that. I think someone might have said Expeditionary Force somewhere else in this episode but that wasn’t it. It looks like a lot of these synopses came out of Robotech Art 1.

Signature 

get a job
The Bioroids have just begun to fight.

Posted: 07 February 2001 11:04 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  638
Joined  2001-01-30

After all, the synopsis for episode 37 states that Bowie is Claudia’s little brother.

I, uh, sorta had the impression that he was her nephew…

Signature 

“When they ran out of ships, they used guns.  When they ran out of guns, they used knives and sticks and their bare hands.  They were magnificent.”

Posted: 08 February 2001 07:00 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Lt Commander
Total Posts:  553
Joined  2001-01-30

Actually, he says both, in different shots of the communicator in the episode.

This threw me for a loop for the longest time. I always remembered SDF-4, and thought I was going nuts when I checked one of the two scenes to hear “Expeditionary Force”. Then I checked again and heard “SDF-4” and that confirmed.

Check it - they’re both there.

As for Bowie - good catch. These synopses were taken verbatim from Robotech Art 1; I thought I cought all of the obvious errors when I reviewed them.

Signature 

So we’ll put up with the jokes and the hateful stares for this noise that would curdle stones"Band! By the right!” and we’re heroes again
As the pipes begin to drone…
—-Wolf Loescher, Amazing Grace Again