Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
 < 1 2
2 of 2
Well now that the RT: Macross Saga’s DVD’s are done..
Posted: 01 October 2001 11:04 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1980
Joined  2001-01-30

Macross doesn’t actually have a huge influence on the Robotech series as a whole, aside from it being the start of the wars. What is there after Macross saga that comes from SDF Macross?.. Rick Hunter, a name that is not from Macross.. protoculture, a term from Macross with its definition changed.. The SDF-3, another term with a partial origin in Macross which is the letters S,D,and F.. and what else? Basically, for most of Robotech theres a couple of words that come from Macross. I don’t know about you, but I’m not stuck on Macross. My favorite part is The New Generation and whatever is coming next.

Signature 

get a job
The Bioroids have just begun to fight.

Posted: 02 October 2001 08:43 AM   [ # 17 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2001-09-07

I will definitely be picking up the entire run on DVD.  As a teenager when the series first aired, I appreciated all series for what they were.

Quite honestly, this whole thing is a non argument.  Debating opinions of taste is a pointless exercise.  Debating the Taliban and it’s policy is something else entirely.

Posted: 30 March 2023 03:16 AM   [ # 18 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2022-12-07

Overall, routers and Wi-Fi provide two different methods for establishing a connection to the internet. Routers are used to create a network and control the flow of data traffic, while Wi-Fi is a convenient way to access the internet on the go. Both methods are important for accessing the internet, but they should not be confused with one another. https://justwifirouter.com/best-wifi-router-for-5000-sq-ft-house/

< 1 2
2 of 2