Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
COVID-19 may cause diabetes
Posted: 23 July 2021 11:07 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2020-07-04

A global research consortium is investigating whether CAVID-19 can cause diabetes

Posted: 24 July 2021 04:03 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  106
Joined  2021-04-28

Great news… It’s good that it’s almost over.

Posted: 24 July 2021 04:05 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2021-04-28

“That’s not good news. I hope it’s not true.
But if this is true, then it is very sad! Since this is a very serious disease…. I hope that soon we will defeat this virus and everything will be fine. I was diagnosed with coronavirus last month after my father convinced me to take a test for https://www.confirmbiosciences.com/covid19-sars-antigen-rapid-swab-test/ and so I found out that I had a coronavirus, although my health was quite normal. So be careful! I do not know how you feel about vaccinations, but I believe that people should be vaccinated to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus.
Take care of yourself ! I wish you all good health and good luck

Posted: 23 October 2021 03:05 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2021-10-23

For some people, surviving COVID-19 may lead to lasting medical concerns, including newly diagnosed diabetes. This is a chronic disease that happens when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high.

The pancreas makes insulin, which is a hormone that helps glucose get into your cells to be used for energy. But when your body doesn’t make enough—or any—insulin (Type 1 diabetes), or doesn’t use insulin well (Type 2 diabetes), then glucose then stays in your blood and can cause health problems.

In November 2020, a global analysis 192.168.l.254   published in the journal Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism found that up to 14.4% of people who were hospitalized with severe COVID-19 also developed diabetes. But why?

The real question is whether there’s an association to the viral infection, or if the coronavirus illness simply brought out the diabetes sooner than it would have otherwise been identified.

Posted: 04 December 2022 12:24 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2022-11-16

I work in a local hospital, and right now there is a very big problem, not even with covid19, but with monkeypox. I can tell you more about it:
The causative agent of monkeypox, a virus of the family Poxviridae, is transmitted from infected animals after contact with body fluids. Less frequently, infection occurs when eating meat from an infected animal that has not been sufficiently heat-treated.
The clinical course of the disease can be mild with small rashes or severe with massive rashes, multi-organ lesions, respiratory failure, keratitis, corneal ulcers, blindness, encephalitis and mortality of up to 10%.

Posted: 07 December 2022 07:41 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2022-04-09

Coronavirus infection COVID-19 affects different groups of people to different degrees. Most people who are infected have mild to moderate disease and do not require hospitalization.

Frequently observed symptoms are:
fever;
cough;
fatigue;
loss of sense of smell and taste.

Symptoms of severe illness:
difficulty breathing or shortness of breath;
impaired speech or motor function, or confusion;
chest pain.

I know that Covid19 can leave behind a bunch of other problems, such as diabetes in particular. If you want to prevent all these problems, you better learn more about monkeypox tampa and use mobile testing services to check your body for viruses.

Posted: 15 January 2023 04:40 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2022-11-17

Hey! Can you tell me where I could get tested for coronavirus?

Posted: 16 January 2023 12:20 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2022-11-17

Hey! I recently contacted a person who later fell ill with coronovirus, I was looking for a long time where to get a test, I asked my doctor and my friends, but no one gave me a normal recommendation or answer, so I started google and found Number One Lab this company will help you do tests for coronavirus and many others, I recommend adding it to your bookmarks, you never know when it will come in handy!