email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Dungeons & Dragons Live-Action TV Show Is in Development at Hasbro
Posted: 03 November 2020 01:50 PM  
Corporal
Total Posts:  367
Joined  2001-02-16

Will it sink or swim!?!?!? Click below:

https://movieweb.com/dungeons-and-dragons-tv-series-hasbro/?fbclid=IwAR1aKJMGpX1hVMeIXQn3OuyfPCKmPst6VS1LNTbCgqggBvv5JEujg5Sa660

Sounds like something the CW would try,most of you would stick to the 1980s cartoon series…!

Signature 

Take your stinking paws off of me you damn dirty apes!!!

Posted: 04 November 2020 05:23 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  2001-09-19

While it would be nice to have something new for D&D I am not too sure about this. The cartoon was not bad but not all that good either but it was something to get a kind of D&D adventure on TV. There are some episodes I wish they could had flushed out a bit more or simply not done. I’m speaking when I watched it in real time when it first aired on TV. If they critically look at the nonsense and bad stereo plot acting from the movies and they do not repeat them then perhaps there’s a real chance.

Signature 

Grand Admiral: “Wolfen” Stormhard
Demon #2
105th Airwing Demon Squadron
Dreadnaught class ship: Katana

Legions Of Thunder
Thunder 19
Lone Wolf Squadron XO

Jedi Wolf of the Dark Fin

Posted: 13 November 2020 12:47 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  2003-02-13

Based on what I read in the article, the D&D movie doesn’t sound like something that is going to drum up a lot of tickets sales.

If they actually green light a D&D TV series, it needs to be a Netflix or Amazon Prime original. I feel D&D could only be done properly if Hasbro lets some production company with real talent, do the heavy lifting.

Signature 

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Posted: 21 April 2021 03:32 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2021-04-21

Not only is Hasbro currently working on a movie based on the hugely popular tabletop role-playing game D&D Guide https://dndguide.net/, but it has also now been revealed that the company is also actively developing a live-action television show to go with it. Brian Goldner, the CEO of Hasbro, announced earlier this week that the company very much intends to commit to the franchise, with the company’s entertainment arm currently in the early stages of developing a live-action show based around the lore of Dungeons and Dragons.

Posted: 12 July 2021 11:26 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2020-12-22

I watched this TV show live and enjoyed that moment very well. I was already very happy on that day after getting research paper help online and this TV show put further cream on cake. I think everyone should enjoy their life by watching such interesting TV shows.

Posted: 26 October 2021 08:37 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1040
Joined  2002-03-10

Still hoping it’ll happen and be better then previous ones

Signature 

1st Lt: Apollo “Solo”
Demon #5
105th Airwing
Demon Squadron

72nd Airwing Dragon Squadron
2nd Lieutenant Solo