Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Crypto + Pox vs Zim + Ger
Posted: 20 November 2008 10:46 AM  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-08-30

Crypto Sporidium and Orthopox 13 from the game Destroy All Humans(1 or 2) vs Invader Zim and G.E.R. from the TV show Invader Zim. By the way Richard Horvitz did the voice for both Orthopox and Zim, now that would be a confusing fight.

Signature 

The only constant is change.
Everything is possible short of perfection.“Sir I think you’ve gone mad with power. Of course I have, have you ever gone mad without power it’s boring no one listens to you.“Guard to head of EPA in Simpsons movie

Posted: 20 November 2008 04:11 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  11032
Joined  2003-04-09

but it would be fun to watch!!!

Signature 

Dark Fin “Sprinkler of Fixins”“"Freedom of speech doesn’t protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate.”“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

Posted: 21 November 2008 02:29 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2008-09-10

While i like Zim unfourtunatly

1) Crypto has a rather large amount of guns.

2) Crypto’s saucer has a quantum deconstructor.

3) Crypto could has his telekinetic powers to either throw Zim or throw things at Zim.

4) Crypto has a limitless supply of clones meaning a butload of Cryptos and only ONE Zim.

Posted: 25 February 2021 07:47 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2020-12-30

Many years have passed since I started making money by trading on world stock exchanges. Most often, I use the site https://cex.io/btc-usd because only here are the most favorable conditions and a loyal exchange rate for crypto currency.

Posted: 05 March 2021 02:34 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-03-05

That would be an intense battler!

Posted: 05 March 2021 02:49 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-05

You guys have imagination haha. Since you were talking about Crypto, I am pretty sure that you have heard about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. It’s amazing how everybody knows about this coin. If you have some money to invest, I would definitely recommend you try it out. I have recently started this and I must say that I needed some guidance. A friend of mine, who knows what he is doing when it comes to crypto, has told me about this called site called bitscalp.io where I was able to find some interesting information. The huge upside is that you get to learn about bitcoin’s fluctuations, so you know when it’s the right time to buy or sell

Posted: 19 July 2021 02:09 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-07-19

It’s a trade with a Live Open Order Book framework that allows you to exchange advanced resources like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash and some more.  wazirx referral code In 2019 WazirX is Acquired by binance so you can straightforwardly sign in to WazirX on the off chance that you as of now have a record in Binance. On the off chance that you have both binance and wazirx account with the Same email id you can move assets to wazirx to binance and binance to wazirx. You can utilize my Binance reference code to get upto 100% cashback on expense.

Posted: 11 October 2021 08:41 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-10-11

It’s a trade with a Live Open Order Book framework that allows you to exchange advanced resources like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash and some more.  wazirx referral code In 2019 WazirX is Acquired by binance so you can straightforwardly sign in to WazirX on the off chance that you as of now have a record in Binance. On the off chance that you have both binance and wazirx account with the Same email id you can move assets to wazirx to binance and binance to wazirx. You can utilize my Binance reference code to get upto 100% cashback on expense.

Posted: 27 October 2021 03:06 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2021-10-27

Guys, I’d like to share with you how I make money. For the past six months, I’ve been trading with safetrading. I use crypto trading signals to trade altcoins. There are also a slew of additional indicators here, making cryptocurrency trading easier and more profitable.

Posted: 28 October 2021 04:54 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2021-10-28

If someone asks me where the good crypto app is, I’ll tell them it’s TabTrader. TabTrader is an app for trading cryptocurrency on 27 crypto exchanges simultaneously, directly from your mobile device. Also, you can follow cryptocurrency pairs and set up notifications about changes in the price of any of the offered cryptocurrencies. I’ve been using the services of these guys for over two years now and haven’t regretted it yet.