Password   forgot password?
 1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 10
Walking away from gaming
Posted: 29 December 2020 12:41 PM  
Corporal
Total Posts:  439
Joined  2007-03-01

I’ll be honest, I used to like playing video games when I was younger.

But I gave up console gaming (and have no desire to return) because as I’ve gotten older; I’ve realized that gaming now is more about online gaming/trophies/achievements, etc.

That and I don’t really have the time/desire to play, nor do I want to spend money on keeping up game/console wise.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Signature 

This signature is for sale :D

Posted: 03 January 2021 05:03 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2020-07-12

Nope.  I’m going in the opposite direction.
The issues with games today has motivated me to make a game of my own, inspired by Robotech, instead of walking away from gaming
Now I can eliminate the things that make gaming less fun, but the cost is a lot of effort.  We’ll see if it’s worth it.

https://robotech.com/forums/viewthread/2207860

Posted: 27 January 2021 10:14 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-01-27

On the smartwatch front you may get an outstanding two-week lengthy battery lifestyles, fitness monitoring from more than a hundred workout modes, theshoppingpack Huawei TruSeen 4.0+ heart price monitoring era and complete health monitoring; assume pressure ranges, sleep first-rate and SpO2 ranges.

Posted: 21 February 2021 11:42 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-02-21

A Way Out is one of the extra interesting games at the list, in that it’s one of the few asymmetrical titles. https://www.prodigitalweb.com/ps4-split-screen-games You and your associate gained’t be controlling the identical form of characters, doing the identical kinds of sports. Leo and Vincent, the game’s two protagonists, each have specific skills and roles inside the story, so playing as each one confers a quite distinct experience. You might also want to address the sport two times.

Posted: 23 February 2021 03:11 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-02-23

For most of the out of doors lovers, the sun electricity bank is an critical system. It is an brilliant alternative for charging your cell phones, cameras, and different gadgets. With the help of it, you could rate your gadgets even if there’s no availability of power supply. https://www.fileedge.com/best-solar-power-bank/ These ones are very convenient and transportable as nicely.

Posted: 28 February 2021 02:59 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-02-28

If you are fed up with your local hosting service or if a headache is triggered by the agreements you have entered into, then welcome to the Tor network. Dark web features resources for each person on the planet and that also includes those who want web space. Linux-oriented servers that run on PHP scripting are available here at cheap rates, i.e. less than $200 a year. Dark web  ensures that anonymity is preserved. Unless the user decides to part with their personal information, they are safe. This in turn facilitates addition of users as well.

Posted: 01 March 2021 11:58 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-01

Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, also called PUBG, is expanding into the future. Developer Krafton has unveiled PUBG: New State for iOS and Android, taking the conflict royale recreation into the yr 2051 to an area referred to as Troi. pubg new state generator Unlike PUBG Mobile, which is was evolved by way of China’s Tencent, that is an all-new enjoy created by using the PUBG Studio group.

Posted: 04 March 2021 11:10 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2021-03-04

हर कोई चेहरे की कम या ज्यादा परवाह नहीं करता है लेकिन बहुत से लोग शरीर की देखभाल करने में आलसी होते हैं जिसके कारण शरीर चेहरे की तुलना में काला दिखता है।  hath paon gora karne ka tarika in hindi  दिनभर प्रदूषण, धूल, मिट्टी के कारण हाथों और पैरों पर डेड सेल्स की परत जम जाती है। जिसके कारण हाथों और पैरों का रंग बदल जाता है। जो देखने में काफी खराब लगता है।

Posted: 12 March 2021 04:25 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-12

We listing our pinnacle alternatives of dome camping tents that could be perfect for tenting in the hills of the south of the Himalayas up north. Read on.Ideal for four contributors, this mild-weight and easy to pitch tent in dome layout has two fibreglass poles and snag free pole sleeves. camping tents info Equipped with a separate flysheet, this dome camping tent gives advanced air flow with its big home windows and a floor vent.

Posted: 12 March 2021 09:10 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-12

Put assets into land additionally gives a wide accumulating of normanton park showroom appraisal diminishes, in particular whilst you placed making use of coins this is in an IRA, 401k or different retirement account, which is a pointy and reliably underneath-used hypothesis pass that presents you to buy pieces of a land store in addition as buy revel in assets with the aid of a long shot in a Self-Directed IRA account.

Posted: 16 March 2021 07:52 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-16

Assuming your business has an intended interest group including youth crowd, Instagram based web-based media promoting can do ponders for you. Style brands burn through millions on advancing on this channel, and they do so due to the ROI they receive consequently. social media marketing bangalore

Posted: 18 March 2021 09:26 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-18

UPS offers the two its business and non-business customers upsers login pack following relationship by giving in the wake of programming. Its customers can similarly follow packs, cause get requests, to get rate articulations, and referring to provisions through its page where customers can other than download its subsequent to programming. UPS plans to keep loosening up in zones, for instance, the Asia/Pacific zone and Latin America and will continue to set assets into new stuff, additional plane, and develop its present workplaces.

Posted: 24 March 2021 11:34 PM   [ # 12 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-03-24

We will elaborate on the details with regard to Parc Central Residences, followed with the aid of what makes this improvement appealing and also a number of the drawbacks which is probably affecting this land website online. parc central There could be eleven blocks of sixteen-tale apartments (seven-hundred gadgets) to be released for this Tampines EC improvement. Which is the standard size for a mid-ranged condominium in Tampines.

Posted: 08 April 2021 01:02 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-04-08

cage musculation “Taking everything into account, I surmise I would be advised to have a go at something other than what’s expected.” I had been irritating [UFC matchmaker] Sean Shelby, and in the long run he reacted in late January - I really got this email. He said, “Look, there is a fight on April 6.” I was in Iceland and incredibly vigorous, and I began calling Conor and he wouldn’t reply. I heard he didn’t show up in the diversion place to flaunt his class. He thought I was calling him to get him into difficulty about it.

Posted: 09 April 2021 05:19 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-04-09

If you want to be an professional in Fundamental evaluation just be part of the NCFM Academy in Hyderabad. We will provide you education in now not simplest English but Telugu too. There are alternatives for on line classes too in case you need to learn at the consolation of your house.  stock market courses in hyderabad Once you are carried out with the direction you may now not handiest be capable of earn from the stock marketplace by using buying and selling. You can get a couple of jobs like an Investment consultant, portfolio manager, a wealth manager.

Posted: 10 April 2021 08:44 AM   [ # 15 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-04-10

A VPN is basically your personal non-public tunnel to the internet. All facts that leaves your computer receives encrypted, scrambling the records so servers and ISPs can’t recognize its contents. Those packets journey via the VPN’s network and get assigned a non-local IP deal with to dispose of any region tags. How To Download Unblocked Minecraft Game When the request comes lower back for your computer it’s decrypted and displayed as regular, simplest in place of sending raw, open information thru the internet, you despatched encrypted packets that only you and the VPN recognise the contents of.

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 10
‹‹ Anime. Harm or benefit?      fgfgfg ››