Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Poll
Did Miriya refrain from shooting down Azonia, (her former officer in command) during their skirmish in the industrial sector of "Seasons Greetings"?
Yes, she held back...there was a conflict of interest. 1
No, she did not hold back, the Quadrano Power Armor units are a very tough lot to contend with. 2
Total Votes: 3
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Did Miriya hold back against Azonia? 
Posted: 11 July 2019 11:42 AM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2001-11-01

I’ve always wondered about this…..In the episode “Seasons Greetings” Khyron launches an attack on the industrial sector.  Max and Miriya scramble and are intercepted by Azonia and her Quadrano Power Armor squad.  The episode makes it obvious that Azonia guesses that Miriya is one of the opposition.  Miriya does not say anything, but I watched the Japanese version, and there Miriya recognizes that her former Officer is leading the opposition.

My question is this:  Did Miriya show mercy and refrain from shooting down Azonia?  It’s not depicted in the short battle sequence what really happened, however most anyone could bet that the force of Quadranos led by Azonia would have been no match for the Sterlings outside of the fact that they had a pre-emptive advantage initially….

Signature 

“This Robotech thing was just so exciting I couldn’t give it up. It just gets in your blood or something, I don’t know.”

Posted: 16 July 2019 09:11 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1205
Joined  2001-02-15

It’s diffificult to tell, considering the entire exchange lasted about a second of showtime and did not really depict the combat between the two.

Posted: 16 July 2019 09:18 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  590
Joined  2004-04-09

Tell me again yes?

Does Khyron lead Azonia’s thoughts as Max does the former Quadrano Mistress?

Signature 

Founder of the “BRING BACK ZOR” league of 85er’s

Posted: 16 July 2019 02:38 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2001-11-01
Scientist - 16 July 2019 09:18 AM

Tell me again yes?

Does Khyron lead Azonia’s thoughts as Max does the former Quadrano Mistress?

This post is off topic, but could make for a forum post.

Signature 

“This Robotech thing was just so exciting I couldn’t give it up. It just gets in your blood or something, I don’t know.”

Posted: 17 July 2019 01:33 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2001-11-01
Buried Alien - 16 July 2019 09:11 AM

It’s diffificult to tell, considering the entire exchange lasted about a second of showtime and did not really depict the combat between the two.

That is true…..in the US version….Mirya says “Watch your flank”.  However in the Japanese version, she openly acknowledges the identity of her opponent by saying: “Officer Lamlamis (Azonia)”! 

Anyways, there was no combat between the two depicted as you said, which makes it anyones guess.

Signature 

Posted: 20 July 2019 03:38 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  697
Joined  2006-03-12

I always wondered when Azonia broke away from Breetai’s alliance with the UEDF and joined Khyron.  Was it immediately after the battle or did some time pass before she decided that a peaceful life wasn’t for her?  I’d like to think that she and Miriya had some sort of friendly reunion before they wound up on opposite sides again.

Posted: 20 July 2019 03:48 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2001-11-01

Very good point there Raising Cane.  It think it is a travesty we see so little of Miriya after her wedding (except in Viva Miriya).  She was an alien ace who rejected her heritage and joined us, the series could have done a lot more with her character.  Well, i am also partial since i think she was drawn the best, i wanted to see more of her!

Signature 

Posted: 29 April 2021 09:29 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2020-04-29

Hey friends, I am andrea and I read whole post. Well, some people got problems in their exam time and they be confused how to prepare the exams. If you have a problem like this then you can visit https://blablawriting.com/essay-examples/cyber-bullying which is a review services websites and here you can take reviews of the website which provide services like paper solve and also you can get best writing website here.

Posted: 31 December 2021 12:44 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-12-31

This is pretty cool, I’ll follow up often! coloring pages