Password   forgot password?
 1 2 > 
1 of 2
Star wars Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker
Posted: 30 April 2019 06:10 PM  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43404
Joined  2001-02-16

Just saw the trailer for the next SW movie. Didn’t reveal much beyond the return of Lando Calrissian (portrayed by Billie D Williams again), However at the the end of the trailer there was some laughing, that sounded an awful lot like Emperor Palpatine’s cackling.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 30 April 2019 11:15 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2001-02-15

Sure sounded like the Emperor at the end.  I wonder if the title of the film is referring to a dead Skywalker, and if so which one will return?  The Emperor “created” Anakin didn’t he?  I think I saw a panel from a comic book (current canon) that proved Anakin’s Midi-chlorians were manipulated by Palpatine.

On a side note, I honestly don’t like the movie title at all.  The Star Wars universe has to be much bigger than the Skywalkers, I hope this is the last time they’ll come up in future movies, for a long while anyway.

Signature 

“My most important professional accomplishment to date? Mastering the concerned look and nod.”
-Harvey Birdman, Attorney-at-Law

Posted: 01 May 2019 11:02 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2001-02-16
Sinsear - 30 April 2019 11:15 PM

Sure sounded like the Emperor at the end.  I wonder if the title of the film is referring to a dead Skywalker, and if so which one will return?  The Emperor “created” Anakin didn’t he?  I think I saw a panel from a comic book (current canon) that proved Anakin’s Midi-chlorians were manipulated by Palpatine.

On a side note, I honestly don’t like the movie title at all.  The Star Wars universe has to be much bigger than the Skywalkers, I hope this is the last time they’ll come up in future movies, for a long while anyway.

Actually, I have had some thoughts about how Anakin’s origin. It wasn’t Palpatine who created Anakin, but Darth Plagus (sp). Think about it, Palpatine kills Plagus, Plagus in spirit form manipulates the Force to create Anakin as his revenge.

Signature 

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 26 May 2019 10:53 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2001-02-16

Unknown. As far as the movies go in Star Wars, people don’t come back from the dead; at least not yet.

Although, there are Spirit Forms/ Force Ghosts.

Signature 

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 10 November 2021 11:57 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2021-11-10

I reckon, the next SW movie is going to be very interesting as millions of people are waiting for that impatiently. I have got best college essay writing service and watched some old SW movies as well that’s why I am hopeful for another interesting movie.

Posted: 17 November 2021 12:56 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2021-10-22

The new SW movies are interesting, but they don’t compare to the old ones, I’m a lifetime fan

Posted: 17 November 2021 03:05 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2001-02-16

The main problem with the sequel trilogy is that it’s basically a rehash of the original movies.

Signature 

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 29 November 2021 07:47 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1040
Joined  2002-03-10

I’ll take it one step further.

It’s a Disney movie and not Star Wars.

Ep7 I gave a pass because I wanted to see how they would move forward and I expected some rough waters to start with. Then Ep 8 and 9 came out and really they just through things together so badly that not even their own formula movie telling could save it. It was simply a typical Disney kid movie that had some old characters still in it. Nothing really connected and so many plot holes and just really bad scripts made happy that I didn’t go to the big screen to see them.

Signature 

1st Lt: Apollo “Solo”
Demon #5
105th Airwing
Demon Squadron

72nd Airwing Dragon Squadron
2nd Lieutenant Solo
Dragon 5
Red Flight

Rear Admiral: Solo
Darkness 10
Legion of Darkness

Posted: 25 December 2021 08:05 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-11-10

The STAR WARS saga continues with the highly anticipated release of EPISODE IX: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER. This final installment in the STAR WARS sequel trilogy is sure to visit the site unwinnable.com to be a blockbuster hit, with fans eagerly awaiting its release. The previous two entries in the STAR WARS sequel trilogy, THE FOR

Posted: 15 February 2022 03:07 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2022-02-15
Mac Purdy - 25 December 2021 08:05 AM

The STAR WARS saga continues with the highly anticipated release of EPISODE IX: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER. This final installment in the STAR WARS sequel trilogy is sure to visit the site unwinnable.com to be a blockbuster hit, with fans eagerly awaiting its release. The previous two entries in the STAR WARS sequel trilogy, THE FOR

I heard that Disney wants to continue the saga of Star Wars. Well, we will see how it will turn around

Posted: 19 February 2022 03:42 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2022-01-18

I swear Star Wars fans are probably the most idiotic individuals on earth.
After the fiasco dumpster fire that the Last Jedi was, heaps of fans said they are DONE with star wars.
It just took one snicker from Palpatine to get them back ready.
Disney will siphon out another trash misuse of cash, and imbecile fanboys will get it. Terrible.

Signature 

Texas LLC

Posted: 20 February 2022 05:15 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1040
Joined  2002-03-10

To be fair.

I think many were hoping for a better movie then EP8 was. So I think that made them want to try again. EP9 was even more childish, confusing, unrealistic and just plain wrong on so many levels that I’m so glad I never went to the big screen to see it.

Lucas screwed up EP1 ~ 3 because of the CGI he wanted to use along with his usual script failings. But imo he kept it true Star Wars. Disney came in and made it Disney. EP7 I gave a nod as OK. Different path. But EP8 and 9 are not Star Wars at all. Not even close to it. Disney should had started with different characters for a different problem then to try to finish a saga they have no idea about at all. Not saying that under Lucas the last 3 episodes would have been Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi level but at least Lucas would have kept it Star Wars.

Now The Mandalorian seems to be a Star Wars show and not a Disney kid show. So we are lucky in that aspect. I’m not sure as big screen wise Disney is capable of making a Star Wars movie. Made for TV is perhaps best for them to stay with.

Signature 

1st Lt: Apollo “Solo”
Demon #5
105th Airwing
Demon Squadron

72nd Airwing Dragon Squadron
2nd Lieutenant Solo
Dragon 5
Red Flight

Rear Admiral: Solo
Darkness 10
Legion of Darkness

Posted: 26 February 2022 03:45 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2022-01-21

Assuming really love Star Wars movies and you need more, there’s uplifting news. While The Rise of Skywalker might be the last Skywalker adventure film, it is in no way, shape, or form the last Star Wars film. Lucasfilm is taking a little rest with regards to Star Wars films, yet they will have returned to it in a matter of seconds!

Signature 

illinois llc

Posted: 14 April 2022 03:54 AM   [ # 13 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2022-03-21

Struct solutions are dealing with the latest technology to deal with the solutions. They are doing great work and efforts and need enough appreciation to be aired but you have to check https://www.beleefstaverden.nl/2464-2/ for best academic writing help. So be the one to stay connected with them.

Posted: 23 April 2022 10:32 PM   [ # 14 ]  
Private
Joined  2021-11-10

The subject gives the great view and site https://sifetbabo.com/7-college-entertainment-ideas-for-students/ for gives the life to the telephone. The subjects of the working framework are bad. For this reason, individuals utilize exceptional application which gives distinctive great quality topics. You give the intriguing data about the topics.

Posted: 14 May 2022 03:15 AM   [ # 15 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2022-03-21

Yahoo is the company who offer to the people to make their mailing address so that people can share information to each other. This service is so good and working so nicely. The online system is working so well and helps the people.website

1 2 > 
1 of 2