email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
ROBOTECH FANDOM
Posted: 28 April 2019 01:05 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2019-03-16

Hello everyone,,
So. How can the fan base for our beloved Robotech be grown?
xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/  chaturbate.onl/
How I see Robotech fandom now: I think there are many fans who grew up with Robotech, but after 20 years have forgotten it. I think something should be done to get their attention.

I am not sure what the numbers on the site are, but it seems like the traffic on the forums are down. This used to be a very lively place. It doesn’t seem like it so much anymore. What can be done? Input guys?

There seem to be some upset or angry fans. What is that all about? Certainly some people are not satisfied with whatever. Fandom will always be like that, I guess. But what can be done about this?

You guys have any input?

Posted: 28 April 2019 04:43 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1114
Joined  2002-02-21

The new comics have been a good start. I personally am enjoying them a ton. But unless its Marvel or DC I doubt anyone outside of Robotech fans and comic enthusiasts are picking up issues. Even if a lot of new people are picking up the comics, even fewer are going to find their way to the forums, sadly.

The anger certainly stems from not continuing on the Robotech story in it’s entirety.

Not to mention that largely speaking forums are a bit of a dying breed these days.

Signature 

“I hear the revolver go off, but what the hell, it’s 5pm, and not my problem…”
“U P Telephony? I P Urine!”

Posted: 28 April 2019 11:45 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2018-11-29

Hi there.  Most media properties fade with time.  A few are eternal.  Robotech may make a comeback someday.  Robotech needs capital investment from wall street.  It would be nice if the owners of the Japanese version of Macross could regain all the rights to all their material and all the Robotech material.  There are 3 options if this were to occur.  They could kill Robotech forever by never licensing it and never manufacturing it.  Option 2 is they could expand Robotech using all their intellectual property like mecha designs and character likenesses. Option 3 is begin marketing the original Japanese Macross material to the USA.

I think Robotech is owned by an American company using the likenesses of another property.  The Macross owners are not interested in acquiring Robotech.  Maybe the Macross owners would be interested in selling their Macross product to Americans.  This may motivate the Macross owners to form a master plan of acquiring Robotech to free them from any legal restrictions of selling Macross to Americans.

Personally, I am interested in literary criticism, film theory, and scholarly anime analysis of Robotech.  I have posted two essays here.  One is on Gender Studies in Robotech and one is on Ecocriticism and Robotech.  Robotech is ripe for exploration but I seem to be alone in this interest.

I think it’s all about money.  It might be about ego and pride if the creators and owners are being stubborn.  It is all a cost benefit analysis.  Where is the fast money?  Renewing licensing.

Maybe no one wants to risk litigation as the ruling may not be in their favor.  The license holders are content with the status quo.

So enjoy Robotech and be thankful we have it.  smile

Signature 

Click here for Academic Robotech Analysis

Posted: 30 April 2019 06:35 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2017-10-18

Robotech will never grow or become popular again.  The legal issues on rights, HG’s miss-handing of the material, and kids just not interested in the property will kill it or regulate it to obscurity.  Until good, new animation hits TV, its dead.  The partial abortion that was The Shadow Chronicles shows the lack of quality and commitment HG has to Robotech.  Until the issue of who has what rights are settled, Macross characters are probably done for, and lets face it, The Macross Saga IS Robotech for many of us.

Posted: 27 July 2019 04:52 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1830
Joined  2002-11-08

Well HG has the rights now and an open ended future it seems.  Maybe they will do something with it and not just sit on their collective haunches.

Signature 

ROBOTECH MARINE CORPS

Member of the Dark Fin.

Posted: 16 September 2019 11:39 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2019-09-04

We give businesses and developers access to an on-demand scalable workforce. ao3 fics fandom clexa . ..... The Robotech wars are over. Robotech Skull Squadron Logo Women\u0027s T-Shirt | Spreadshirt ... Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown/Emblems | Acepedia | FANDOM .
Whether your fandom lies in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, SEED, Build ..... Genesis Evangelion or Robotech The manga and anime Astro Boy.
https://customersurveyinfo.com

Posted: 15 September 2021 04:49 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-09-15

Appreciate you for sharing this best piece of content with us. My students also searching for such kind of information. And they will be happy after reading it. Thanks. - http://www.secureassignmenthelp.com/

Posted: 20 September 2021 12:38 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2021-09-14

Thanks a lot for sharing with us your point of view about Robotech fandom. Great to read this valuable post.
Jack,
Assignment editor and statistics assignment help provider at Quality Dissertation in UK.

Posted: 31 October 2021 11:50 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2021-03-08

TamilDhool Cool Collection of Tamil Serials & Shows. TamilDhool Watch Tamil TV Serials and TV Shows Free Online, sun tv serial

Tamilblasters is a piracy platform. Tamilblasters is an infamous piracy website offering an extensive collection of Tamil and Telugu tv show serial to its viewers for free.tamildhool zee tamil

Sun Tv - TamilDhool Cool Collection of Tamil Serials & Shows the latest promo of popular Tamil Serial Sundari that airs on Sun TV. tamildhool serial

Watch Vijay TV Serials Online Watch latest and full episodes of your favourite Star Vijay TV shows online on . vijay tv serial

Watch Sembaruthi serial today’s episode, popular and all latest episodes, promos, videos and get complete details Zee Tamil is an Indian pay television Tamil. tamildhool vijay tv

Posted: 11 November 2021 02:00 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2021-10-22

Thank you all for sharing

Posted: 04 July 2022 02:08 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2022-06-22

Spend some time playing. I’m interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it. crossword puzzles