Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Do the Southern Cross mecha even use protoculture?
Posted: 08 March 2019 03:20 AM  
Private
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2019-02-07

From what I understand, the mecha in the original anime that the Second Robotech War was based on (Super Dimensional Cavalry Southern Cross) were powered by miniature nuclear fusion reactors. Most of the documentation that I have seen regarding the Second Robotech War copies-and-pastes a lot the technical specs over from the original source material so many of the Veritechs have ‘fusion’ listed as their power source. The problem the I have with this is that it would give the Armies of the Southern Cross a huge advantage over the Invid invaders at the start of the Third Robotech War. After all, the Invid sensors can lock on and track mecha that use protoculture and they are forced to rely on visual sighting for targeting non-protoculture enemies. That was the whole reason why the expeditionary forces used Shadow fighters (with their protoculture masking technology) to such great effect during the re-invasion of Earth. Why would the expeditionary forces even need to worry about powering their mecha with protoculture if there was a viable option in using fusion? TLDR: Many sources claim that Southern Cross mecha do not use protoculture but this undercuts the importance of protoculture in the entire storyline.  Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox

Posted: 08 March 2019 07:04 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2019-01-31

I wonder if they us PC as well. After how devastated earth was in the 1st war, would there even be enough minds left to figure out how to use it? I believe it was like 16 or 17 years between the 1st and second war. That’s not a lot of time to rebuild and figure out how to use a flower for energy.

Posted: 05 June 2023 04:44 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2022-07-02

I was able to get everything on my hands just in time. Thank you for the fantastic material provided by www.signnow.com/esignature/best-signature-for-my-name. I can’t fathom working without it now!

Posted: 10 June 2023 06:36 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Joined  2022-07-02

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. sustainable fashion

Posted: 11 June 2023 09:58 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Joined  2022-07-02

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. pest control fremont

Posted: 12 June 2023 04:26 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Joined  2022-07-02

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. tucson vasectomy

Posted: 13 June 2023 06:07 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Joined  2022-07-02

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. outdoor mouse bait stations

Posted: 20 June 2023 05:06 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2023-06-20

No, the Southern Cross mecha in the anime series “Robotech” do not use protoculture. Protoculture is a fictional power source found in the original “Super Dimension Fortress Macross” series and its related franchises. It is not a concept or element present in the Robotech series, which is an adaptation that combines three different anime series: “Super Dimension Fortress Macross,” “Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross,” and “Genesis Climber MOSPEADA.” In the Robotech series, the mecha are powered by conventional energy sources and do not rely on protoculture.

Posted: 21 June 2023 07:27 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Joined  2022-07-02

I will really appreciate the writer’s choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. vintage hawaiian shirts uk