Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
ROBOTECH Matches # 4:  Miriya Parino Sterling vs. Marie Crystal!
Posted: 28 February 2019 11:00 AM  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  1205
Joined  2001-02-15

Our fourth match features several different scenarios.  smile

Miriya Parino Sterling vs. Marie Crystal under these circumstances:

SCENARIO 1:

Miriya (in standard red VF-1J) vs. Marie (in Veritech Logan), in Macross or Monument City.

SCENARIO 2:

Miriya (in Super VF-1J) vs. Marie (in Veritech AGACS) in space.

SCENARIO 3:

Miriya (in Zentraedi Quadrono Female Powered Armor) vs. Marie (in Veritech AGACS) in space.

Posted: 28 February 2019 11:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  43404
Joined  2001-02-16

Okay, I’ll bite…

Scenario 1:
Miriya - victor.
A VF-1 Valkyrie outclasses the VF-8 Logan in most aspects. The Logan though would be a smaller target, and more agile.
Miriya also has far more experience as a pilot.

Scenario 2:
Miriya - victor.
A VF-1J with the Super pack (Armored Veritech) would have the speed, firepower, and durability advantage over AGACs in space. The AGACs might be more agile, but it wouldn’t have the firepower to quickly take out an Armored Veritech VF-1J.
But again, it would be more due to Miriya’s experience.

Scenario 3:
Miriya -victor.
Miriya’s Power Armor, the Queadluun-Rau would be too quick and agile for the AGACs to handle effectively in space.
But, as with the other scenarios, Miriya’s experience would be the deciding factor.

Signature 

You’re never too old to be a fan of Robotech

DOL member

Marshal of the Dark Fin
Wielder of the Tuna Of Infinite Fury

Darkness 24

Supporter of the RMC

Posted: 08 March 2019 06:58 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1623
Joined  2001-02-16

I like Marie more as a character… But Miriya would give her a whuppin’ for the ages!

Signature 

Team Southern Cross!

Posted: 09 March 2019 01:38 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  3290
Joined  2001-03-13

Scenario 1
IF Marie in the Logan can survive the VF-1’s missile payload (a big IF), the VF-1 piloted by even Miryia might be in for a tough fight.  The Logan is shown to be fairly nible, and Marie is known to dodge Bioroid fire in the Logan which means she can do the same against the VF-1.  The GU-11 is also a long term negative for Miryia as it can jam (potentially) and it is known to run out of ammunition.  Miryia could potentially be forced to withdraw (out of ammo, and her unit is faster so escape is an option)

Scenario 2
I think the above in Scenario 1 still applies to a VF-1 vs AGAC matchup, though I don’t tend to think of the AGAC as being more nible than the Logan.  The main weakness of the VF-1 is that it is heavily ammunition dependent, its lasers aren’t primary weapons unlike the AGAC.

Scenario 3
I really want to say the AGAC, since ASC hardware is supposed to be set for a Zentreadi rematch (given Emerson’s reply in Ep38 about them being set if the unknowns are Zentreadi).  However, the FPA may still outclass the AGAC.

One advantage Marie potentially has in all3 is that she likely has much more knowledge of the capabilities of the mecha her opponent is using than the reverse.  Marie’s style in the Logan and AGAC are some what reminiscent of Max in the VF-1 (favoring the gunpod, where Rick/Roy seem to be a mix, I don’t recall much on Miryia’s tactics).

Signature 

Supreme Commander Leonard is an Agent of the Robotech Masters.

Posted: 13 January 2022 09:48 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2022-01-13

The result I got from best research paper writing service was beyound my expectations. I didn’t knew that they would give such an authentic performance. Highly recommended to you guys!

Posted: 29 January 2022 07:43 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2022-01-29

Some of these reasons why students suggest delegating their tasks to others are common to most of them. For example, scientists are usually overburdened with academic papers so that they cannot write them all within the allotted time. Contact our statement of purpose writing service and get the best essay right now!

Posted: 01 February 2022 01:52 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2022-01-21

Hello! You might want to consider getting the paper writing service from a more experienced writer to fit into tight schedules and work on complex paper topics. Choose any type of writing homework, and a topic-savvy online paper writer will start working on it from the ground up. With the help of our essay writer services, obtain original research and well-written texts.