Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
 < 1 2 3
3 of 3
THE TITAN COMICS THREAD UPDATED 7/28: Transformers Writer, Simon Furman, To Join The Robotech Writing Team! 
Posted: 04 November 2017 01:12 PM   [ # 31 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  2468
Joined  2001-01-30
MEMO1DOMINION - 04 November 2017 07:00 AM

DOES THE ARTIST KNOW SOUTHERN CROSS? I MEAN PLENTY OF REFRENCE THERE.

Pfft! I mean, COME ON MEMO1DOMINION, you KNOW that Robotech stopped at episode 36 and didn’t start back up again until episode 61. There is no Southern Cross “cause its the technological nadir of Robotech” and “technology regressed” and “no one likes it” or “it was canceled in Japan”....

Signature 

Creator/Admin for Facebook pages - Robotech: The Masters War and Robotech: The Role-Playing Game

Posted: 04 November 2017 01:40 PM   [ # 32 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  9981
Joined  2001-07-03
Brooklyn Red Leg - 04 November 2017 01:12 PM
MEMO1DOMINION - 04 November 2017 07:00 AM

DOES THE ARTIST KNOW SOUTHERN CROSS? I MEAN PLENTY OF REFRENCE THERE.

Pfft! I mean, COME ON MEMO1DOMINION, you KNOW that Robotech stopped at episode 36 and didn’t start back up again until episode 61. There is no Southern Cross “cause its the technological nadir of Robotech” and “technology regressed” and “no one likes it” or “it was canceled in Japan”....

HEHEHE.

Signature 

IF IT DOESN’T EXIST…..HECK, BUILD IT.

I “THE GOOD AND TRUE”, A SUPERMAN COMPLEX

L.A. ANIME EXPO-CON HERE I COME.
SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON HERE I COME

72ND AIRWING DRAGON SQUADRON
CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 13 November 2017 12:08 AM   [ # 33 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2001-02-16

The art took a little getting used to but I’m liking it. The story is the real draw here. I’m intrigued by the changes that have taken place so far, and after that major character death at the end of 4 I’m really interested to see the next issue.

Signature 

“What’s the point of being grown-up if you can’t be childish sometimes?” - Doctor Who

Posted: 14 November 2017 04:40 AM   [ # 34 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-07-03

WELL… MORE INTRESTED IN THE SHORT STORY WITH THE SDF1 CRASH. LOOKS MORE LIKELY LIKE A LOOP AND MAYBE LISA HAYES CRASHING BACK ON EARTH ON THE SDF1.

MAKES SENSE WITH THE MODERN HARDWARE.

Signature 

CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 14 November 2017 09:41 AM   [ # 35 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1114
Joined  2002-02-21
MEMO1DOMINION - 14 November 2017 04:40 AM

WELL… MORE INTRESTED IN THE SHORT STORY WITH THE SDF1 CRASH. LOOKS MORE LIKELY LIKE A LOOP AND MAYBE LISA HAYES CRASHING BACK ON EARTH ON THE SDF1.

MAKES SENSE WITH THE MODERN HARDWARE.

Yeah the crash is really captivating me right now… dying to get my hands on the next issue.

Signature 

“I hear the revolver go off, but what the hell, it’s 5pm, and not my problem…”
“U P Telephony? I P Urine!”

Posted: 14 November 2017 08:37 PM   [ # 36 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-07-03

YEAH.
THATS WHATS HOLDING MY INTEREST NOW. NOT A FAN OF THE “END OF THE CIRCLE” BOOK BUT IT HAS BEEN SAID IT FOLLOWS CARL MACEK STORY.

#5 ALSO HAS THE NEW WRITER RIGHT? CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE HAS UP HIS SLEEVE.

Signature 

CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 11 November 2018 05:19 AM   [ # 37 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1767
Joined  2001-01-30

I just want HG to work out with Titan to release the Robotech: Rolling Thunder by Fred Perry formerly released by Antartic Press. Dammit, give us a reprint so atleast the fans of Robotech Masters saga have a proper Southern Cross comic series. I mean, atleast Robotech: Rolling Thunder is by far a proper sequel right after the conclusion of 2nd Robotech War detailing the adventures of Dana and the 15th against renegade surviving Masters forces on Earth.

Signature 

Forever shall I be loyal to you, my love, my Queen…Mother of the Invid race, Regis.We shall rise like a fiery phoenix, together we will rewrite the history of space and time…Forever. [attributed to Zor]

ROBOTECH SITES ARCHIVE (WEBSITES / MESSAGE BOARDS / RPGS / FANFICS / OSM)

Posted: 20 November 2018 04:48 AM   [ # 38 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1114
Joined  2002-02-21
Protoculture - 11 November 2018 05:19 AM

I just want HG to work out with Titan to release the Robotech: Rolling Thunder by Fred Perry formerly released by Antartic Press. Dammit, give us a reprint so atleast the fans of Robotech Masters saga have a proper Southern Cross comic series. I mean, atleast Robotech: Rolling Thunder is by far a proper sequel right after the conclusion of 2nd Robotech War detailing the adventures of Dana and the 15th against renegade surviving Masters forces on Earth.

I hadn’t heard of Rolling Thunder. I’ll have to check that out. I always wanted to know what happened next after The Masters for all those characters. I never appreciated the Masters until I got older. Now I love it.

It could be neat to see Titan comics series evolve and take a chance on The Masters saga. They’re doing such a great job so far with The Macross Saga, I’d love to see them continue on to The Masters and what their take on it would be.

And we’re seeing the Invid a hell of a lot earlier in this comic series, imagine if the Invid arrive sooner, and the Army of the Southern Cross had to fight off an Invid invasion instead of the Masters? I doubt that would happen but it could be really neat to see the tank mecha and AJAX taking on the Invid. I can dream.

Signature 

“I hear the revolver go off, but what the hell, it’s 5pm, and not my problem…”
“U P Telephony? I P Urine!”

Posted: 08 August 2019 03:15 AM   [ # 39 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1830
Joined  2002-11-08

I just would like to find a decent comic book store, anyplace but Amazon that sells comics.
Geez, its like the world kicked out all the good stuff I grew up on.

Signature 

ROBOTECH MARINE CORPS

Member of the Dark Fin.

Posted: 12 May 2020 01:49 PM   [ # 40 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  267
Joined  2001-02-22

Anyone here still reading.  I’m just catching up on this series.  Art at first seemed a little off but i definitely enjoyed the grittyness and can tell the difference between artist but the story has me hooked and i love how this brought me back to Robotech.  smile

Posted: 18 August 2020 05:07 AM   [ # 41 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2020-06-02

I would love to wait some updated version of this Titan Comics.Really a fan of this. Gladly introduce to you my site also here at tulsaareaconcreteservices.com and have time to visit my page.Thank you!

Posted: 30 May 2021 07:38 AM   [ # 42 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2021-05-30

The books write a lot about the death penalty, but for this there are many thoughts for and against this approach. For everything, it will be useful for you to read https://www.halt.org/the-death-penalty-what-law-students-should-know/, which will help you better understand the death penalty and, as a result, analyze which system is better to choose. This is a very hot topic in school work.

Posted: 25 December 2021 06:14 PM   [ # 43 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1623
Joined  2001-02-16

Apparently Robotech Remix continues in January! Finally!

Signature 

Team Southern Cross!

Posted: 09 August 2023 06:32 PM   [ # 44 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  267
Joined  2001-02-22
Darth Mimic - 25 December 2021 06:14 PM

Apparently Robotech Remix continues in January! Finally!

Sooo sad they never continued it =( they have the new one out though. Trying to get one

< 1 2 3
3 of 3