Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Mr. Kevin, Greetings from Latin America
Posted: 07 August 2017 06:39 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2013-10-05

Mr. Kevin, Greetings from Latin America. I will use “GoogleTranslate” to write.

1. We are very frustrated lately with robotech ... what happens with the new animation? We want to see new animation!

2. Will the new robotech comics arrive in Spanish?

3. Will books (novels) and rpg books come out in Spanish?

4. When you are planning to go to Latin America for a convention.

5. Is it true that they can not get anything out of animation because of the RTLA?

6. What happens with shadow rising?

7. What happens with academy?

8. How many more years should we expect for new animation? how much more?!

9. Have you thought about getting direct animation for NETFLIX?

10. Have you thought about getting robotech on Blu-Ray? (In Japan there is MACROSS in Blu-Ray and also Mospeada in Blu-Ray) that stops them?

11. Do you have any new animated projects planned for robotech?

12. Why not create new songs? New musical themes, new rhythms new lyrics, so that we expand the musical repertoire.

13. Is it possible to do something with the quality of “shingeki no kyojin” (attack on titan)?

14. How do you plan to attract a new generation of fans (20 years old approx)?

15. What happens at the moment with the franchise? it’s frustrating.

16. What is the quality standard you want to achieve with robotech?

17. Why not resort to cheaper studies of animation to reduce costs by examples Chinese studies. (It would come cheaper to HG)

18. Because RTLLA had so little new animation.

19. What is the plan now? Live from the new comics and wait for the RTLA for 2022, so they can just work on new animation ...

20. RTBoardGame will arrive in Spanish to LatinAmerica?

21. Why VOLTRON if it could take new animation and robotech can not?

22. Why are they slow to work !? 10 years have passed.

23. We need more robotech! More animation, more new and young public! We want a franchise that will last for years!

24. Is RTAcademy going to be a series?

25. Will there be some merchandising on “The Masters”, you just get out of the macross saga and the new generation?

PS: Hopefully shadow rising is a very long movie.

Thanks Kevin for reading thank you from LatinAmerica.-

Posted: 02 November 2017 07:29 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2013-10-05

Thanks Kevin…

Posted: 04 October 2018 05:04 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  3958
Joined  2003-07-21

Waw a lot of questions :p

Signature 

“El precio de la paz es la constante vigilancia”“Pacis pretium perpetua vigilantia est”

Posted: 28 July 2021 09:59 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2021-07-23

Over the past 50 years, freedom of speech in Latin America has been suppressed by the dictatorial governments common in that era. From Brazil to Chile, Colombia, and Cuba, access to information, particularly public information, has been restricted by these dictatorial governments. Your forum reminded me of the history that I actively studied about this country. I also want to give you a boost to knowledge through http://soundsandcolours.com/subjects/travel/freedom-of-expression-in-latin-america-56464/. Just read and think about the history of this part of the world, where a lot has changed over the past decades.