Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
The Relaunching of the new and improved Robotech World Podcast !!!
Posted: 15 September 2018 02:18 PM  
Commander
Total Posts:  1989
Joined  2001-05-10

Memo and I are will be coming back with the new and improved Robotech World Podcast, stay tuned as we’ll post the schedule and provide information on how to access and participate on the show.

Updates will be coming soon and we’re certain you’ll like the changes we’ve made. smile

Mav…

Signature 

That’s X-COM baby!

Posted: 19 September 2018 03:22 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1114
Joined  2002-02-21
Maverick_LSC - 15 September 2018 02:18 PM

Memo and I are will be coming back with the new and improved Robotech World Podcast, stay tuned as we’ll post the schedule and provide information on how to access and participate on the show.

Updates will be coming soon and we’re certain you’ll like the changes we’ve made. smile

Mav…

Awesome! Can’t wait to listen in smile

Signature 

“I hear the revolver go off, but what the hell, it’s 5pm, and not my problem…”
“U P Telephony? I P Urine!”

Posted: 21 September 2018 09:46 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-05-10

Thank you,

Memo and I are working hard to bring something to the fans that’s truly a unique experience.
We’ll let you know once we’re ready on how you can participate live on the podcast.

Mav…

Signature 

That’s X-COM baby!

Posted: 28 October 2018 08:49 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-05-10

Our first live test cast of Robotech World is now up on YouTube.

Follow the link here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEbCHaSkH1I

Please be free to leave comments below, also we plan to post any future episode ahead of schedule here on this thread.

Enjoy the show.

Mav…

Signature 

That’s X-COM baby!

Posted: 04 November 2018 10:25 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-05-10

Our official Robotech World YouTube channel is up along with our next episode.

Memo and I discuss this week’s big announcement of Andy Muschetti completing the film shoot of ‘IT 2’ up in Canada and the announcement that he’s attached to Warner Brother’s ‘Attack on Titan’. We also talk about his other latest project, ‘The Time Machine’ that also was recently announced, speculating on how and if it may impact the Robotech film production.

On a side note, we’ll also be scheduling a future podcast that will allow you the fan to participate in round table discussions.
We plan to schedule interviews with guests and provide upcoming breaking news regarding Robotech and the RT:LAM

Details on how to participate on future podcast to come soon, so watch this space as we’ll be doing LIVE YouTube broadcasts that YOU the fan can participate.

Enjoy the show and make the jump here;

Robotech World RTLAM TALK

If you like our show please give us a like, share and subscribe to our channel.

Maverick out…

Signature 

That’s X-COM baby!

Posted: 11 November 2018 11:48 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-05-10

Hello Robotech fans from the world over,

Memo and I discuss casting choices for the upcoming film adaptation of Robotech with our guests Lancer and Treiz

We had network issues involving YouTube that cut out our stream early so we want to apologize and plan to resolve these issues so we can provide a quality fan experience in future episodes.

Make the jump here;

RTLAM TALK Discuss Casting

If you like our video, please leave a like, share and subscribe to our channel.

Until next time, Maverick out…

Signature 

That’s X-COM baby!