Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
 < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
2 of 5
The Evolution of VFX-4 to VF-4 Lightning III & back to YF-4 Veritech Prototype ... From Macross to Robotech
Posted: 24 July 2017 01:02 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  1767
Joined  2001-01-30

DELTA VERITECH FIGHTER

As Pioneer Mission discover Tyrol in late 2020s and immediately get embroiled with the hostile Invid forces entrenched within Local Group worlds, UEEF formed an alliance with anti-Regent resistance movement known as the Sentinels, which consisted of several alien races whose homeworlds were enslaved by the Invid Regent.

As UEEF liberated the most technologically advanced Sentinel worlds from Regent’s grip using “UEEF in Air and Space, Sentinels on the surface” tactics, notably Karbarra, shortages of fighting mechas suitable for the myriad alien races seems apparent. However, UEEF High Council was reluctant to handover its surviving VF-1Rs stationed on various colony worlds and the VFA-6 Alphas were at time re-shuffled along active UEEF units mopping up Regents’ forces elsewhere in deep space.

As Karbarra is liberated, the Karbarran Hegemony pressed UEEF to provide more robotech mecha to the Sentinels forces and thus Sentinels Fighter Aircraft programme was initiated. At first, Robotech Research Group - Base Tiresia simply recommended that Sentinels forces to be provided with SFA-5 Conbat Fighters, however Sentinels forces pressed for the newly minted VFA-6 Alphas. A counter offer was made by UEEF to manufacture the combat version of T-1 VTOL trainers, but again Sentinels forces were adamant in requesting a three mode Veritechs as fielded by UEEF forces. This time around, Karbarran Hegemony would provide the necessary funding for the development

As liberation campaigns againsts Invid Regent intensified, RRG Base Tiresia under Dr Emil Lang was tasked to develop a low-cost and low-tech 3 mode Veritech light fighter for the Sentinels forces funded by Karbarran Hegemony. Using T-1 VTOL Veritech Trainer as its development base tech, DELTA Veritech prototype was developed under Sentinels Veritech Project, with watered down 1st generation Robotechnology. From 2 mode Veritech with Fighter and Guardian configuration, the RRG Base Tiresia introduced a Battloid mode to the T-1 base design.

Once the prototype satisfactorily passed the necessary performance and combat evaluations, Karbarran Hegemony acquired the licensing and manufacturing rights to the DELTA Veritech. Locally produced in massive quantities on Karbarra, DELTA Veritechs soon found the way to the frontlines against Invid forces. DELTA Veritech was adopted as the mainstay fighters for Karbarran forces and the rest of Sentinels aliens by early 2030s onwards.

Several improved variants of DELTA Veritech were developed by Karbarra as Sentinels forces began to take more active roles in liberating their homeworlds, thus relieving UEEF forces to concentrate on mopped-up missions against Invid forces outside Local Group, strengthening defences of UEEF colony worlds and prepping up for upcoming Earth Reclaimation missions long overdue.

As DELTA Veritech programmes branched out from T-1 VTOL Veritech Trainer, one can surmised that DELTA Veritech programme is another extension of YF-4 developmental legacy. It is interesting to note that DELTA Veritechs fielded by Sentinels aliens flew and fought alongside the infamous Skull squadron equipped with its predecessor, YF-4 Advanced Veritech.

DELTA Veritech Fighter & Guardian modes:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/voyeur.jpg

DELTA Veritech Battloid & Fighter modes:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/VF-DeltaBattloidMode01.jpg

DELTA Veritech Battloid:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/deltavt.jpg

Special Note: As a sidenote .... remember the VTOL fighter designed for RT: Sentinel (appear on RT Art III, reworked by uRRG as SVR/SVT-1 trainer/recon aerospace craft) ?
Well, the Waltrip Bros had a soft spot for the VTOL, in which they re-designated the VTOL as Delta Veritech prototype which made a cameo in their long running RT Sentinel comic serials. Yep, they also designed a battloid mode for the VTOL aka Delta VF prototype.

Signature 

Forever shall I be loyal to you, my love, my Queen…Mother of the Invid race, Regis.We shall rise like a fiery phoenix, together we will rewrite the history of space and time…Forever. [attributed to Zor]

ROBOTECH SITES ARCHIVE (WEBSITES / MESSAGE BOARDS / RPGS / FANFICS / OSM)

Posted: 24 July 2017 01:20 PM   [ # 17 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2001-01-30

YF-5 SYLPHID VERITECH PROTOTYPE

By mid 2020s, UEDF aerospace force like TASC had operated VF-8 Logan fighters for several years while TAF had already operated the seasoned F-109 Sylphid conventional fighter aircraft. As VF-1s were phased out of service by UEDF, both branches found that a common next generation Veritech programme must be initiated. Rather than fall back to the YF-4 and YF-6 Genia developmental programmes, UEDF High Command decided on a common new Veritech fighter platform to serve the needs for TAF and TASC.

As plans to transform TAF from purely conventional aerial force into a Robotech-centric aerial warfare as per TASC combat doctrine took form, Robotech Research Group - Monument City would ultimately proposed a Veritech fighter design using F-109 aesthetics with YF-4 design philosophies in regards to both Guardian and Battloid modes.

Once the first prototype was unveiled in 2026, the programme suffered the same problems plaguing with YF-4 project, namely cost overruns and technical glitches. Eventhough subsequent prototypes rectified the tech glitches to advancement in latest robotechnology, UEDF High Command had a change of heart in regards of TAF mission priority, as equipping the entire TAF with new Veritechs and retraining its conventional aircrafts pilots with Veritech aerial combat warfare doctrine proved to be costlier than projected. By this time too, in 2027, RRG had developed a 3 mode Veritech Air Cavalry prototype mecha design for Tactical Corp known as AGAC Veritech programme, and TASC had slowly exited the YF-5 to immediately latch onto the bandwagon with TC.

By the time UEG policy makers pulled the plug from YF-5 development project, only five prototypes were operational. Surviving units were later put to storage at UEDF Fokker Aerospace base. All of the protoypes were destroyed in the attack by Masters forces during the early phase of 2nd Robotech War.

YF-5 Veritech Prototype (all modes):
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/356ec2c5f358bdff.jpg
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/fbdd127f8e45aaaa.png

YF-5 Transformation sequence:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/dd40fa978956262b.jpg

YF-5 Guardian mode:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/2d6a1c6b14bc99c0.jpg

YF-5 Battloid mode:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/e92383f3ae07dc6e.jpg
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/c2d17090a3efd739.gif

Special Note: In regards of F109-Sylphid used by ASC forces in The Masters Saga, the narrator had well, misidentified Sylphid (based on the OSM, definitely a fighter) as a Veritech. So there’s a number of debate being going on, before it died down (like how Robotech fans were divided whether Condor a battloid or a Veritech). However, Brooklyn RedLeg had a blast in actually giving serious thought to VF-7 Sylphid idea, & commissioned Greg Lane - a known Robotech comic artist & illustrator - to design a plausible transformation of Sylphid from fighter to guardian & battloid mode.

Signature 

Forever shall I be loyal to you, my love, my Queen…Mother of the Invid race, Regis.We shall rise like a fiery phoenix, together we will rewrite the history of space and time…Forever. [attributed to Zor]

Posted: 24 July 2017 01:25 PM   [ # 18 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2001-01-30

YF-13 GAMMA ADVANCED VERITECH

As VFA-6 Alphas inducted into UEEF service and served faithfully from 2022 - 2044 in various variants, UEEF High Command had initiated a fourth generation Veritech developement project. Codenamed Gamma, the project’s design philosophies would be a combination of both YF-4 and VFA-6 aesthetics and technology. Thus YF-13 Gamma Advanced Veritech prototype was born.

However, by early 2043, a competing programme namely the new generation of highly advanced stealth Alpha fighters, VFA-6X Shadow Alpha programme and its accompanied VQ-6X Shadow Drone were approved and fastracked by UEEF High Command in the anticipation of the Final Earth Reclaimation Mission scheduled in 2044. Thus YF-13 Gamma programme were put on backburner.

With the conclusion of 3rd Robotech War and subsequent compromised Shadow-technology by the treacherous Haydonites, YF-13 programme was greenlighted once again. Instead of dependent to the ever decreasing protoculture supplies as fuel as opposed to the VFA-6 Alphas, YF-13 Gamma prototype was to be powered by SLMH based fuel, using the latest HBT power cells adapted from PC cells technology.

By mid 2044 - 2046, UEEF had to rely on older retrofitted VFA-6 Alphas, powered by with HBT power cells and armed with FAST Pack (aka Super Alpha) to combat the Haydonite warmachines. By estimate, YF-13 Gamma would be mass-procured by the earliest end of 2047 or early 2048.

YF-13 Gamma Advanced Veritech prototype:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/GammaFighterWP.jpg

Special Note: Last but not least, the elusive VF-13 Gamma prototype, designed by Tommy Yune for the Robotech Shadow Chronicles, but remained just as unused pre-production art. Well, obviously Tommy was inspired by SFA-5 Conbat, in which resembled YF-4. Understandably, the sleek design of VF-X-4 aka YF-4 is bound to inspire everyone.

Signature 

Posted: 24 July 2017 01:32 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Joined  2001-01-30
Lorindor - 24 July 2017 11:50 AM

I’ve seen this compilation before and it’s a good read. Thanks for posting it again!

It is actually a compilation of my posts on the same topic from both the Robotech - Macross II Palladium Board and RobotechX forum. But mostly from my postings based on Palladium Board as to make sense and justification for VFX-4 / YF-4 and its inclusion in Robotech-verse and how its design continue to inluence several non-tranformable fighters and transformable next-gen Veritech in-universe.

Signature 

Posted: 11 July 2018 04:39 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Master Sergeant
Total Posts:  960
Joined  2003-07-02

Yo! My first post since I found that RT.com was back up and running!

Which was barely an hour ago as of me writing this!

Okay, first off, love the development story for VF-4 variants and I also thought that the Conbat looked like the VF-4 that I argued said point in the past. Gawd! I missed writing here.

Anyways, I should point out there is a short clip segment in the original Macross and in the Macross Saga, showing a VF-4 in flight prior to Khyron’s attack on the SDF-1. It was about the time that Rick/Hikaru was playing with that little toy model. So the VF-4 was clearly in the works for quite some time that it reached flight capacity for testing just before the final attack.

I have also read, for the Macross version, that there were actually two such projects named VF-X-4 and VF-X-3. Both of which are also mentioned in various Robotech sources as well. Including one of the previously posted links for the Robotech Technical Files.

The main difference between the two series, is that the Macross VF-4 Lightning was started in 2005 as opposed to 2013 in Robotech.

The difference for Macross, as I can sense it, is two fold if you look at it realistically. One the VF-1 was the first of its kind and would be best described as Tech Development Fighter. It’s sole purpose was to create a meaningful program that other Veritechs would be developed upon.

The second, is that the VF-1 still retained a lot of technical faults. It was literally the first of its kind (technically second or third as of Macross Zero). This meant there were limitations, such as the powerplant of the machine, it’s need for FAST Packs to truly up its capabilities, especially in space, and that it was derived directly from a 1970s produced Fighter, the F-14 Tomcat.

To the point, that in Macross Zero we are introduced to the F-14A+KAI Super Tomcat (not to be confused with the Real World F-14D Super Tomcat). The F-14 is the basis for both the VF-0 and the VF-X and both were developed further into the VF-1.

Even though the F-14 was a good bird, we can agree that the VF-1 would inherit some issues with using an Airbreathing Heavy Fighter as its basis.

VF-X-4 and VF-X-3 were to include heavy energy cannons, at least by Fighter definitions, and if you look at it from a Robotech point of view, the VF-4 was ahead of its time in that regards, as it wouldn’t be until the Shadow Alphas that a heavy energy cannon, the Synchro Gun, would be mounted again on a Fighter.

In Robotech, the VF-4 is supposed to be a replacement to the aging VF-1. Which, arguably, was likely also the same in Macross. Though more because of technology rather than age.

VF-4 appears to have had two development programs again, VF-X-3 and VF-X-4, but in some sources I’ve seen for both Macross and Robotech, the VF-4, for some reason, had data on SDF-1 allowing the project to be resurrected in 2013.

Personally, I don’t think the VF-4 was a trouble prone Fighter design. I think it’s chief issues was that in Robotech, the support network that first created VF-1, was simply gone. Thus, with less resources and thus higher costs related, VF-4 ran into problems.

As a writer of Fan Fiction, over on FFN (does RT still have Fanfiction?), I’ve been playing with inserting pieces of both Robotech and Macross to cover for gaps in ideas and development. Most notably, I’ve been looking into the VF-2 Icarus/Siren from Macross II: Lovers Again, to create a bridging Veritech that acts a semi-replacement for the VF-1. It would be a brief development between the VF-1 and later VF-4, inserting technology and improving the Veritechs in battle against the Zentraedi.

Though, I really think that any discussion at this point could be made somewhat redundant. Given the success of recent remakes of Space Battleship Yamato and Voltron: Legendary Defender, I believe a Robotech remake should be made. Not a Live Action Movie, though that would be interesting to see, though I would suggest going at it like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars, making it a trilogy rather than one movie.

Of course, as I see it, Harmony Gold would likely need to cede their control of Robotech, so someone else can come in and take care of it.

Because let’s face it, HG has done squat in actually creating a worthwhile Film or TV series in years. Hell, there top leadership has sat around/still sits in Italian jails over Tax Evasions and the FBI had investigated HG at one point for criminal activity. So HG won’t have the pull to do anything.

We could potentially even see development of VF-1 like seen in the Comics and further see VF-4s put through their paces and potentially failing or succeeding this time around.

Signature 

“It is not advise that you eject over an area you have just bombed.” US Air Force Manual"Tracers work both ways.” US Army Manual"If the enemy is in range, so are you.” US Army Manual"To think is to die in a dogfight.” My Manual

Posted: 21 July 2018 07:31 AM   [ # 21 ]  
Lieutenant
Total Posts:  3290
Joined  2001-03-13
picket - 11 July 2018 04:39 PM

VF-X-4 and VF-X-3 were to include heavy energy cannons, at least by Fighter definitions, and if you look at it from a Robotech point of view, the VF-4 was ahead of its time in that regards, as it wouldn’t be until the Shadow Alphas that a heavy energy cannon, the Synchro Gun, would be mounted again on a Fighter.

I haven’t looked up the OSM specs of the VF-X-4 in a long time, and the RT.com Infopedia had the information as “<classified>”, but the now discontinued Tactics Game has the following weapon loadout:
-Arm Mounted Dual Particle Cannon (LLW-60, which might indicate the barrel diameter at 60mm)
-assortment of missile stations (4 mini missiles and 6 ‘long range” missiles)

What ever the OSM had ear marked for the VF-X-4 does not necessarily mean it would be ear marked for RT.  And besides if it is a gun-pod like the Beta’s Syncro-cannon, just about any “fighter” could carry them.

Fighters in RT have heavy energy cannons prior to the Syncrho-Cannon module:
-The Beta (and likely the X-7 version of 2022) sports 5x beam cannons (3 are 80mm), 56 internal missiles, a bomb-bay (which likely can be configured to fire missiles), and wing stations (6).
-The Logan also sports a beam cannon (contrary to the what the Infopedia states its weapons are far from “light” in dealing with Bioroids)
-The AJAC also sports a beam cannon
-the Carpenter Fighter (the fighter Carpenter’s ship launches)

Signature 

Supreme Commander Leonard is an Agent of the Robotech Masters.

Posted: 21 July 2018 04:37 PM   [ # 22 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2003-07-02

Who said anything about a Gunpod?

In the engine nacelles, two cannons poke out on the VF-4 Lightning. These were heavier than was normal for a Fighter to be carrying. Even as late as the 3rd Robotech War.

They were also listed as being capable of being used in Anti-Ship roles. How effective? Your guess is as good as mine, but I think against small targets, they could be effective. Against Capital Warships, only under certain conditions and even then, it would requirement to be able to one shot something important from the inside of the ship.

It wasn’t until the Synchro Cannons started to be mounted on Shadow Alphas, that the Veritechs began using that kind of heavy cannon firepower again.

Regardless of the fact that the weapon was a Gunpod. Prior, there wasn’t nothing heavier than Missiles and early Cannon FAST Packs. Which are largely Macross and not Robotech in that latter type.

Signature 

“It is not advise that you eject over an area you have just bombed.” US Air Force Manual"Tracers work both ways.” US Army Manual"If the enemy is in range, so are you.” US Army Manual"To think is to die in a dogfight.” My Manual

Posted: 22 July 2018 08:12 AM   [ # 23 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2001-03-13

You didn’t mention a gunpod, but given the Syncro-cannon on the Alpha is a gunpod….

How do you know the VF-X-4 have the performance you state in RT (source)?  RT.com Infopedia doesn’t even list any capabilities in the VF-X-4 entry, and the RPG Tactics Miniature Game doesn’t make the beam weapons out to be as powerful as you claim.  I’ve reviewed uRRG and the Macross Mecha Manual websites and they don’t give the VF-X-4 any type of super beam weapon, and they aren’t canon to Robotech (SDF: Macross does not equal RT: Macross and the uRRG is unofficial).

That would suggest the Anti-ship capabilities come from missiles, but we know there are several fighters in RT in the NG era that could also handle those type of missiles (Beta’s wing stations can mount long range missiles, NG’s Conbat) and they overlap with the TRM era (Conbat, the Beta admittedly was canceled in 2022 before being revived in the late 2030s) with the capacity in terms of period of use.  And those are the units I have official information on in relation to RT.  There likely are other units to (Chimera, Carpenter’s fighter wing) that are shown being used to attack the RM Mothership so might have the capacity, but with the RM Mothership outclassing Zentreadi (who the ASC were set to handle per dialogue) they might not look as effective.

There is also a timeline problem.  Veritechs have never mounted “syncro-cannon level” fire power in beam weapon form in Robotech until the Shadow versions of the Alpha (NG) and Beta (TSC).  The VF-X-4 program was canceled in RT and did not yeild a mass production fighter (that is a fact, see the RT.com Infopedia Entry on the VF-X-4).  Even if VF-X-4/YF-4 program had that level of fire power (and nothing I’ve seen suggests it did) nothing would stop the UEEF or UEDF from transfering the weapon system(s) to another platform(s) for use.

Signature 

Posted: 22 July 2018 03:57 PM   [ # 24 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2003-07-02
ShadowLogan - 22 July 2018 08:12 AM

You didn’t mention a gunpod, but given the Syncro-cannon on the Alpha is a gunpod….

How do you know the VF-X-4 have the performance you state in RT (source)?  RT.com Infopedia doesn’t even list any capabilities in the VF-X-4 entry, and the RPG Tactics Miniature Game doesn’t make the beam weapons out to be as powerful as you claim.  I’ve reviewed uRRG and the Macross Mecha Manual websites and they don’t give the VF-X-4 any type of super beam weapon, and they aren’t canon to Robotech (SDF: Macross does not equal RT: Macross and the uRRG is unofficial).

That would suggest the Anti-ship capabilities come from missiles, but we know there are several fighters in RT in the NG era that could also handle those type of missiles (Beta’s wing stations can mount long range missiles, NG’s Conbat) and they overlap with the TRM era (Conbat, the Beta admittedly was canceled in 2022 before being revived in the late 2030s) with the capacity in terms of period of use.  And those are the units I have official information on in relation to RT.  There likely are other units to (Chimera, Carpenter’s fighter wing) that are shown being used to attack the RM Mothership so might have the capacity, but with the RM Mothership outclassing Zentreadi (who the ASC were set to handle per dialogue) they might not look as effective.

There is also a timeline problem.  Veritechs have never mounted “syncro-cannon level” fire power in beam weapon form in Robotech until the Shadow versions of the Alpha (NG) and Beta (TSC).  The VF-X-4 program was canceled in RT and did not yeild a mass production fighter (that is a fact, see the RT.com Infopedia Entry on the VF-X-4).  Even if VF-X-4/YF-4 program had that level of fire power (and nothing I’ve seen suggests it did) nothing would stop the UEEF or UEDF from transfering the weapon system(s) to another platform(s) for use.

I thought you mentioned the Gunpod?

Meh, no matter. That would likely be a pointless sidetrack. Best to keep it on target.

As for my knowledge, I always went looking for information. A lot of it changes. As I’ve stated, either this one or another thread, sources have been changing. As such, what I knew once and retained in memory, might no longer be valid. A portion of what I know, I obtained through Macross sources, because of the lack of Robotech sources.

There is a Macross Wiki, several of them. One of them even mentions that Captain (Brigadier General) Bruno J. Global, Captain Henry J. Gloval in Robotech, has a Japanese wife named Shiho Global and that they married before the First Space War.

I even found one source that shows a Armor-class Carrier with a turf green painted back instead of the usual blue or grey colors. It is listed as the Alternative ARMD and was never animated. Would have been interesting to see each Carrier with different colors. Much like USS Saratoga CV-3 was known as Striped Sara because of a stripe painted on her funnel to distinguish her from USS Lexington CV-2.

That source, is the Macross Mecha Manual. I’ve checked out several, such as Mecha Anime Headquarters or MAHQ for short, add a dot net not a dot com to find it or you’ll be sent to an unrelated sight. There’s Macross Compendium as well. At least three Macross Wikis to my knowledge and then there are at least two maybe three Robotech Wikis, some lacking knowledge.

Hmm… Makes me wonder if Gundamofficial dot com is still around?

Anyways, back to topic.

As you can see, sources are plentiful, but have been changing. The beam weapons in the nacelles of the engines appear to have been downchecked to being normal weapons. Otherwise, I may have read a bad source. I couldn’t tell you now, because well… As we’ve seen, sources have changed.

Now, as for the Syncho-level Firepower, you’re taking that too literal. I mean the level of firepower granted by the mounted Syncho-Cannons on Shadow Alphas was not seen on any Veritech since the VF-4 when it had its integrated firepower.

Now, as my sources don’t seem to be adding up anymore, but I’m still checking though FYI, it could be that while the large guns do not provide that much firepower, they would still be greater in power than any other weapon mounted on a Veritech until the Shadow Alphas and their Syncho-Cannons.

Interesting thing to note though, is that the VF-4 still has a bearing on the VFB-9 Beta. Both use over guns mounted above the hands. So the VF-4 does still lend some concepts to machines that replaced it.

Now, for why equipment that could have been developed couldn’t be moved around? It could be any number of things. At one point the US Navy was using Turboelectric Drives on their Battleships but abandoned it despite being a simplified system that allowed a warship to steam at full speed forward or backwards. Now for the next block of Virginia-class Submarines and the proposed Columbia-class Ballistic Submarines, the US Navy is seriously considering reintroducing Turboelectric drives because they are not only simpler and even more quiet, thus stealthier, than currently used Sub drives, but are also cheaper and easier to maintain.

Not my words, but what I read in a military news article.

I mean the US Navy got rid of the F-14 Tomcat without replacement, saying it didn’t need a Fleet Area Defender Interceptor anymore and now there’s argument in the ranks of the Navy and between the US Navy and Think Tanks, that was a poor move.

So why couldn’t it be that simple? It could be that it was either felt to be too complex, unneeded, or even something like lack of power or even space on future Veritechs.

After all, weapons are built for the Fighter, not the other way around. The A-10 Thunderbolt II not withstanding.

Signature 

Posted: 23 July 2018 07:08 AM   [ # 25 ]  
Lieutenant
Joined  2001-03-13

picket

I’ve looked at the Macross Mecha Manual, mahq.net, and another Macross WIKI.  NONE of them say the VF-X-4 wielded any type of beam weapon that was on par with a fighter class Syncro-Cannon.  The best you can find is “heavy”, but none of those sites quantify what “heavy” is supposed to mean.  Even RT.com’s Infopedia doesn’t given an idea of what “heavy” or “light” is supposed to mean, and those terms can be generational qualifiers being what is “heavy” for TMS-era VFs might be “light” for later generation VFs.  The uRRG does “quantify” output in easily comparable terms, but their output doesn’t make the VF-4 beam weapons all that impressive (AGACs fires for more damage, the Alpha and Beta have triple barrel weapons that combine to out perform the VF-4’s single barrel weapon, and the Logan comes in a bit behind for its gunpod but ahead in the nosegun), we also have the RPG (no YF-4 in RPG proper, and the Tactics game didn’t get into the later arcs so you have to convert between them).

Signature 

Posted: 23 July 2018 05:26 PM   [ # 26 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2003-07-02

And as I recall, I said that several sources of my information no longer exist, information was changed (I have print outs of several such documents dated over 15 years ago), and what more can I say?

My info is either bad, gone, outdated, or retconned leaving nothing to prove it ever existed in the first place. I’m left holding a bag here, that’s only full of what I said. So hello and think for a moment. It’s not like you were traveling the web for every scrap of information. You even said your knowledge of Macross isn’t the best.

So quit trying to prove your the smart one in the room. Okay? That’s childish behavior and we’re both grown adults. Quit acting like a Trumpette at a Rally for Government Ethics!

Signature 

Posted: 23 July 2018 05:31 PM   [ # 27 ]  
Master Sergeant
Joined  2003-07-02

Oh and another thing…

GET OFF THE SYNCHO CANNON KICK!

Sheesh. You’re going nuts over the Syncho Cannon. How many words and times do I have to put it!

I didn’t mean LITERALLY the Syncho Cannon. But something that could produce destructive capabilities on par. You know, like how people say X amount of Dynamite equals that Y ton Nuclear Bomb.

Seriously. You take things too literally, Shadow Logan. You need to step back and see what is written and said before you answer.

Then when you can’t find something or find something that might be powerfully contradicting, you start throwing stuff out or settle on a point that you just won’t let go off.

Okay. So knock it off. I never said anything about a Syncho Cannons being around in the Macross Saga, that’s all you. I said weapons of rivaling or equal power. Anything thing more specific to the Syncho Cannon, has been all you.

Signature 

Posted: 10 October 2018 07:30 PM   [ # 28 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-10-10

I’ve seen this compilation before and it’s a good read.

Signature 

Use GBWhatsapp

Posted: 09 March 2019 11:48 PM   [ # 29 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-03-09

YF-13 Gamma Advanced Veritech prototype:
http://www.robotechx.com/media/kunena/attachments/377/GammaFighterWP.jpg

Signature 

This auspicious occasion marks the end of Ramadan which is an Islamic holy month of fasting. This year in 2019, Eid ul-Fitr 2019 Celebration is expected to start in the evening of 14 June, Thursday and continue till the evening of Friday June 15, 2019. We all celebate this day by meeting and greeting peoples. Download Eid Mubarak Images

Posted: 29 April 2019 11:51 PM   [ # 30 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2019-04-29

GB WhatsApp APK is a standout amongst the best options to WhatsApp. They have numerous highlights which are secured in the first WhatsApp and offer the opportunity to individuals to utilize it as they need.
https://gbwhatsappplus.com/
https://gbwhatsappplus.com/gb-whatsapp-plus-apk-download/

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
2 of 5