Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
The Black Cat?
Posted: 20 February 2018 10:55 AM  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  462
Joined  2002-06-25

So I admit that I’ve never been a “purist” who absolutely HAS to see the original Japanese versions.  I’ve actually always been annoyed by the morons at comic book/role-playing game shops who are total geeks (am I dating myself using that word?) and try to act superior.  I was never all that interested in seeing Superdimensional Fortress Macross, but now that I’m in my 40s I thought I’d check out the originals.  I’m still midway through Southern Cross, but looked over at a video of Macross.  There are no subtitles and I know MAYBE four words in Japanese so I don’t understand a word they’re saying.  I was watching the episode where Hayao/Ben and Max/Max are introduced and they head to the restaurant.  Of course, the scene cut out of Robotech is included and we see Hayao/Ben head toward a place called The Black Cat…

...question… is the Black Cat an establishment that features “massages” or one that features “dancing”?  Perhaps it’s a place to bathe?

Signature 

Wow… this signature is from 13 years ago…

D.O.L. till the end! “Something stinks in here, and it’s NOT in the ventillation system!”

Posted: 23 February 2018 01:12 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  697
Joined  2006-03-12

I’d say it’s a strip joint, but you should check with your cousin if you want a definitive answer.

Posted: 26 February 2018 06:23 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  462
Joined  2002-06-25
RaisingCane - 23 February 2018 01:12 AM

I’d say it’s a strip joint, but you should check with your cousin if you want a definitive answer.

Funny thing is in our younger days he was the kind of guy who would frequent establishments such as “The Black Cat”...

Signature 

Wow… this signature is from 13 years ago…

D.O.L. till the end! “Something stinks in here, and it’s NOT in the ventillation system!”

Posted: 28 May 2022 12:29 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2022-05-28

Photodetector type power meters have a generally little frequency inclusion and need outright alignment, notwithstanding, they are the most well known types as a result of their high responsiveness.Optical power meters with warm identifiers have olts in dubai UAE wide and level frequency qualities which makes them now and again liked in adjustment labs.