email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Lego VF-1S Skull Leader
Posted: 24 April 2013 02:03 PM  
Private
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2013-04-24

Hi All,

I’m new to the forums here, so please let me first introduce myself! I have been a long time Robotech fan ever since it first aired back in the 80’s. I have always been into the toys, especially the Veritechs. From original 1/55 chunky monkey Valkyries to the Toynami and Yamato variations…I loved them all.

I just wanted to share a project that I have been working on recently that is related to the Robotech universe, and I am sure you will all enjoy.

I’m also a big LEGO fan, and work on my own custom creations. I’ve built a transformable VF-1S Skull Leader using LEGO. Though its not the first ever, I feel that my design is a lot closer to the actual designs when compared to other LEGO veritech models.

I have some photos of my creation here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daikoncat/8651084788/in/photostream

Please take a look! I’d appreciate any comments or suggestions!

Signature 

YAK DECULTURE!!!

Posted: 25 April 2013 05:26 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  164
Joined  2001-02-17

Really well done mate.

I cant think of any real criticism or suggestions aside from its freaking awesome and i want plan for them!!

Aside from that keep it up! A nice brown production model would be tops too.. also how easy is the transformation?

Signature 

The God Emperor

500 Trillion screaming fanatics can’t be wrong.

Posted: 26 April 2013 12:46 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Private
Joined  2013-04-24

Thank you! It has gone through more updates since these photos were last taken. I’ve strengthen the shoulder and leg joints to make the model more stable.

The transformation is simple, I’d say its a lot closer to the old 1/55 toys. I plan on taking some pictures of the transformation sequence over the weekend, so please stay tuned to my photostream!

Yes, the VF-1A cannon fodder is on my list. I’d like to try and reproduce all variations of the VF-1, maybe even the Elintseeker and Super Ostrich from Clash of the Bionoids (aka Macross DYRL) wink

Signature 

YAK DECULTURE!!!

Posted: 28 April 2013 11:11 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Private
Joined  2013-04-24

I ended up making a video of the transformation instead. Please check it out!:

http://youtu.be/2sjmQcSU9i4

Signature 

YAK DECULTURE!!!

Posted: 23 November 2022 01:34 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2020-12-22

Skull Leader is a character in the game, Nexon Mabinogi. He is a character that has been around since the beginning of the game. He is one of the most powerful characters in the game, but he was also one of the first characters created for it. I would recommend this https://masterbundles.com/graphics/textures/ site for best graphics textures. Skull Leader has two different forms: a human form and an undead form. He can change between these forms at will, so if you see him in his human form, then don’t assume that he’s weak and easy to defeat.