Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
 < 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3
CARL MACEK’S ROBOTECH UNIVERSE PREMIERE SCREENING at the Harmony Gold Preview House on Oct. 17th
Posted: 11 October 2011 01:02 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Site Admin
Total Posts:  1694
Joined  2004-09-29

Over 150 Robotech fans have signed up to experience Carl Macek’s Robotech Universe at the Harmony Gold Preview House in Hollywood on October 17, 2011 at 8 p.m.. There will be a reception immediately following the screening inside Harmony Gold as well.

There are still seats available to this unique event and there is no cost to attend.

rsvp@robotech.com

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Signature 

Your BankofKev since 1998.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 12 October 2011 05:11 AM   [ # 17 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  9981
Joined  2001-07-03

KEVIN.

HEY. I SIGNED UP AS WELL AND PASSING THE WORD OUT IN OUR ROBOTECHX FANDOM FB PAGE.

http://www.facebook.com/robotechx

I’LL BE PICKING UP SOME OF THE GUYS FROM LAX AIRPORT THAT MORNING AND ALSO FROM BURBANK AIRPORT THAT EVENING. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN.

LAST TIME I WAS AT HG FOR A SHOWING WAS FOR SHADOW CHRONICLES. NOW I AM GLAD THIS IS A WELCOME TO MANY FANS TO SEE SOMETHING ROBOTECH AT HG AND MORE PEOPLE TO SHOW UP.

NOT MUCH INTO SUIT AND TIE BUT WILL WEAR A GOOD SHIRT AND GOOD JEANS.

AN IDEA, THERE IS MELTDOWN COMICS ABOUT A BLOCK EAST OF HG BUILDING. WHAT IF FANS MEET THERE BEFORE THE SHOW? IN CASE YOU WANT TO MEET UP EARLY JUST TO GET THROUGH TRAFFIC. THERE ARE LOT OF COLLECTABLES AND ALSO A HUGE STATUE OF A BATTLEOID VERITECH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAPoDirDPB4

Signature 

IF IT DOESN’T EXIST…..HECK, BUILD IT.

I “THE GOOD AND TRUE”, A SUPERMAN COMPLEX

L.A. ANIME EXPO-CON HERE I COME.
SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON HERE I COME

72ND AIRWING DRAGON SQUADRON
CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 12 October 2011 05:20 AM   [ # 18 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-07-03

DON’T KNOW IF I CAN JOIN YOU AT THE HQ AT THE HOTEL. WILL BE PICKING UP FANS.

AND EVERYONE, REMEMBER THE 101 TRAFFIC. THAT THING IS HEAVY DURING THE RUSH HOUR BETWEEN 5 AND 7PM. SO IF YOU THERE EARLY THEN CHECKING OUT MELTDOWN COMICS OR HOOKING UP WITH FUZZY IS A GOOD CALL. I WILL WEAR OUR FANDOM ROBOTECHX SHIRT TO STAND OUT.

HEHEHE

Signature 

CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 12 October 2011 10:20 AM   [ # 19 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  153
Joined  2010-04-19

Being Los Angeles, I’ll assume suit and tie will do as opposed to tuxedos.

Signature 

I am a Macross purist but I am equally a huge fan of Robotech.“Maybe it’s some kind of battle armor”

Posted: 12 October 2011 12:43 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Site Admin
Total Posts:  1694
Joined  2004-09-29

Being Los Angeles, I’ll assume suit and tie will do as opposed to tuxedos.

If you wear a suit and tie you will be fine. One thing we want to emphasize is that this event is not a convention. It’s a bit more upscale.

Harmony Gold has a parking lot behind out building and fans can use it to park there for FREE!

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Signature 

Your BankofKev since 1998.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 14 October 2011 04:33 AM   [ # 21 ]  
Commander
Joined  2001-07-03

ALSO FROM RICHARD EPCAR’S FB PAGE

http://www.facebook.com/richard.epcar

“For all you Robotech fans out there-Ellyn and I will be there.”

Signature 

CPL. M.“MEMO” DOMINION
DRAGON 9

Posted: 14 October 2011 08:28 AM   [ # 22 ]  
Commander
Total Posts:  1989
Joined  2001-05-10

But unfortunately, i’m tied down with some personal matters. I wish everyone that goes to have a great time. And remember, Robotech is more than just a show, it’s really about family and community. smile

Mav…

Signature 

That’s X-COM baby!

Posted: 14 October 2011 04:32 PM   [ # 23 ]  
Corporal
Total Posts:  994
Joined  2009-07-22

To the fans going, please do let us know how the documentary is before the next day, I’m very curious before I make that midnight trip to a store!

Signature 

“May God help you indeed, mister. But me, I’ve got places to be!”

Posted: 14 October 2011 05:48 PM   [ # 24 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2011-10-05

will do buddy!  I’ll post on this very board and anywhere else that may be applicable!

Posted: 16 October 2011 03:33 AM   [ # 25 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-11-02

i allready own the complet box set + shadow conicels, what i realy want to know when is the next one coming out???????????

Posted: 17 October 2011 07:04 AM   [ # 26 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  2007-08-09

Ok so it’s day of and the time is currently 8AM Central time. I’m sitting at the gate waiting for my flight.

The sun is shining, the weather is nice and this is gonna be a long day for me.. Look forward to seeing all you guys there.

Signature 

A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? -Albert Einstein

Find Me on Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/markwarlock

Posted: 17 October 2011 04:45 PM   [ # 27 ]  
Private
Joined  2006-07-16

I had to cancel due to work issues today.
My confirmation number for one guest and myself is #373.
I emailed the RSVP officer about the change.
I really wanted to go, but if any other member of the Robotech community in Los Angeles needs a spot, please email the RSVP officer and mention #373.
Maybe the spot is still available.

Have lots of fun.

Posted: 17 October 2011 11:46 PM   [ # 28 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-04-16

It was an absolute pleasure to attend this event tonight.  Thank you Kevin for making this available to us fans. 

I never knew the Harmony Gold building was where it was.  I had passed it weekly during my college years when I used to party in Hollywood.

Posted: 18 October 2011 12:29 AM   [ # 29 ]  
Private
Joined  2007-04-21

Had a great time at the screening. Food & drinks were yummmy! Felt right @ home smile

Posted: 18 October 2011 12:47 AM   [ # 30 ]  
Private 1st Class
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2011-10-05

Just got home.  What a blast!  The screening of the documentary was not only memorable and insightful into the life of the late Carl Macek but also to the making of Robotech and to the many people who took part to make the show such a success.

Thank you to Kevin for being a great host and for doing a wonderful job at communicating all the necessary information.  Thank you for also responding to all my questions so quickly.

Thank you to Memo for being a great Robotech ambassador!  It was my first Robotech event, and you were personable and friendly to me and my friends.  You’re a good man.

Thank you to Harmony Gold for making this event possible and treating the fans like true royalty.  We got access to your great theatre and a wonderful reception afterwards. I even got pictures with the friendly and talented actors! You’ve always had a fan in me, but my loyalty is forever cemented.

Mark Warlock, it was great to meet you, man!  Stay in touch!

< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3