Create an Account

email Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?
Optimus Prime(G1)  Vs. Ultron (a single unit)
Posted: 15 March 2011 09:34 PM  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  2003
Joined  2002-12-19

to me this would be the ultimate Sentient Robot Battle.

Who would come out on top, and what sort of mayhem would we expect to see if say….Optimus stumbled upon Ultron in the midst of Ultron robbing a high-security technology research center in the middle of New York?

Posted: 16 March 2011 06:19 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Sergeant
Total Posts:  5052
Joined  2006-09-13

Ultron is adamantium right? so he’s extremely durable.

We’re talking G1 cartoon prime here right?

Not too sure how effective Prime’s laser cannon will be since Ultron has been known to shrug off most beam damange.

Prime Might be able to restrain him thanks to his size and strength but Ultron has the durability and power advantage here.

I would give the battle to Ultron.
I also recall he had the ability to control other machines and…...well…....Prime is a machine

Posted: 16 March 2011 06:44 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  2003
Joined  2002-12-19

is that i don’t think Ultron has ever had the opportunity to test it on another sentient machine, not to mention that even G1 Optimus is much more technologically superior than Ultron is. also i think it depends on which Ultron he goes up against, i’m ruling out Ultron Extreme and the one from the big battle with “Kang”, as they are both enormously overpowered.

your normal run of the mill Ultron generally has an adamantium alloyed outer shell (so it isn’t pure adamantium, making it somewhat less “indestructible” but easier to work with). i think the laser cannon would be able to do damage, at least in some amount because Iron Man’s energy beams have done damage to Ultron as well, and the power behind both would be at the very least close to equal

Posted: 16 March 2011 05:54 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Sergeant
Joined  2006-09-13

good point about Sentient Machines but he did manage to control Tony STark via the Iron Man armour (back in Mighty Avengers)

Iron Man didnt damage Ultron’s outer shell if i recall correctly the force of the impact affected Ultron’s inner mechanisms which were not adamantium.

So if prime relied on physical force, he could pummel ultron into submission.

Now for strength
The Marvel encyclopedia said Ultron could lift up to 75 tons.
I doubt Prime is anything beyond 40 tons considering how highway bridges dont crumble under his weight and he doesnt leave a crater when he smashes into the ground.

Posted: 03 April 2011 07:06 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Master Chief Sergeant
Total Posts:  11313
Joined  2003-09-16

Is this animated or comics G1?

Signature 

“Nothing’s difficult, everything’s a challenge.  Through adversity to the stars. To the last plane, to the last bullet to the last men to the last minute, we fight!  We fight!!  We fight!!! WE FIGHT!!  WE FIGHT!!!”

Posted: 04 April 2011 05:58 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Sergeant
Joined  2006-09-13

Well if its comic Optimus, you also have to ask WHICH comic.

The Marvel comic optimus would get beaten in no time.

IDW’s Optimus on the other hand is more of a better tactician among all his other portrayals.
He might come up with a strategy to beat Ultron.

Posted: 17 January 2022 03:25 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2022-01-17

Now follow the some rules for this way turn off alarm windows 10 then you can easy to set the alarm clock.

Posted: 20 March 2022 01:00 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Private
Joined  2022-03-20

Not everything is as simple as it seems and any written work is not easy, but after this site https://essayusa.com my life seems to have changed, I began to study well and at the same time I can pay attention to my favorite pastime

Posted: 25 July 2022 11:19 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2022-07-25

Hello, I wanted to add my own opinion related to this topic. I think the Ultron will be stronger. I like reading and writing because of my job at https://essaysprofessors.com/ the stuff related to those topics

Posted: 23 August 2022 10:59 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Private
Joined  2022-08-23

If you are looking for a reliable resume service you should use this service. Our website provides the best writing help and can create any type of resume for you. To read more - open this hyperlink

Posted: 26 December 2022 11:02 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Private
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2022-12-26

What I want to share here is cookie clicker a familiar clicker online game that helps you to relieve stress very effectively. I think this is a game worth a try.