The legendary saga continues in this prequel to the award-winning animated film Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles!
The miraculous arrival of Robotechnology brought grave devastation and interplanetary war to Earth. An Expeditionary Force under the command of Admiral Rick Hunter departed to the stars in search of the homeworld of the Robotech Masters. However, its discovery would spark an interstellar conflict that would last decades. Despite an uneasy alliance forged with alien forces, the enigmatic Invid Regent remains an obstacle to peace. However, a secret pact with an enemy within the ranks threatens to start a new war over the mysterious new science of Shadow Technology...one that could destroy the Expeditionary Force and the human race!
Featuring the triumphant return of longtime Robotech: The Sentinels comic creators Jason and John Waltrip along with beautiful art by Omar Dogan and newly added material, the prelude to "The Shadow Chronicles" has begun!
This full-sized 128-page volume contains:
• the complete Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles series #1-5 with previously unpublished new material
• illustrated Robotech timeline and planetary guide
• data files of mecha and vessels from the comic series
• behind the scenes of the making of the animated film and comic book prequel
Also available NOW from Robotech.com:
• Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles Blu-ray Disc (HD)
• Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles 2-DVD set
• Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles soundtrack
• The Art of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles
• Robotech: From the Stars trade paperback
• Robotech novels & comic books
• Speed Racer & Racer X: The Origins Collection
• Masterpiece VF Fighter & Armor sets
Written by Jason & John Waltrip and Tommy Yune; art by Omar Dogan, Miguel Troncoso, Jason & John Waltrip, and Tommy Yune.
Full color, 128 pages.
You can also save on shipping and help support your local comics retailer! Click here or call 1-800-COMIC-BOOK to locate a comics shop near you and use the following Diamond order number: FEB10 0240