To allow us to better interact with our fans, Robotech.com now features Facebook and Twitter integration! If you didn't notice already at the beginning of the year, we added links to our official Facebook and Twitter pages on the top bar of the entire website. We also added buttons to allow fans to directly "tweet" or "like" news articles and store items on Robotech.com with a simple click of the button.
"Follow us" Giveaway:
We encourage fans to follow our official Robotech pages on Facebook and Twitter for the latest photos from the convention tour, links to cool merchandise and updates on current projects.
Every fan who "likes" us on Facebook or "follows" us on Twitter will be entered into a drawing to win a special Robotech prize! To enter, all you have to do is click the "Like" button on our official Facebook page or click the "Follow" button on our official Twitter page. On each respective page, we will announce prizes that will be mailed to a fan who likes us on Facebook and another fan who is following us on Twitter. There is NO purchase necessary.
Jan. 27th prize - 2012 Calendar
• Holly Letson of Alabama
• Girge Pablo of Argentina
Feb. 10th prize - We Will Win EP
• Mark Weiss of Connecticut
• Javier Diaz Zelaya of Honduras
Feb. 29th prize - Macross Saga DVD set
• Richard Sears of Tennessee
• Alucard D. of Peru
Mar. 17th prize - Masters Saga DVD set
• Marcus Devine of Georgia
• Angela Barroa Orellana of the Philippines
Mar. 31st prize - New Generation DVD set
• Rodney Stausbaugh of Port Clinton
• Tony Vidaurri Frausto of Paso Robles
April 16th prize - Macross (Japanese version) vol.1
• Carl Eriksson of Sweden
• James Lerma of Texas
May 10th prize - Robotech comic posters
• Michael Engler of Colorado
• Luis Mango Suarez of Peru
June 9th prize - 2012 Calendar
• Ryan Lindberg of California
• Marcelo Radice
June 29th prize - TBA
Join our official Facebook and/or Twitter page for a chance to be selected in our next drawing!
• Prizes and winners will be announced on the official Robotech Facebook and Twitter pages. Prizes and rules may change without notice.
• To be eligible for a prize drawing, members must "like" the official Robotech Facebook page or "follow" the official Robotech Twitter news page using their own personal account at the time of prize drawing.
• Eligibility for drawings will begin Jan 20th and will end at a later date, to be determined.
• Winners will be drawn at random from all Facebook members who "like" the official Robotech Facebook page or all Twitter members who "follow" the official Robotech Twitter news page, and will be posted on the respective web pages.
• No purchase necessary, but you will need to have internet access and a Facebook or Twitter account.
• Winners will be contacted by Harmony Gold through their respective Facebook or Twitter accounts and it will be the winners' responsibility to respond or contact us within 30 days to claim their prize. Harmony Gold is not responsible for lost or misdirected prizes.
• Giveaway is not open to Harmony Gold employees (duh).
• This giveaway is open to everyone else, except for residents of Japan.
• All taxes (federal, state and local, if any) are the responsibility of the winners.
• Offer void where prohibited, restricted or regulated by law.
NOTE: Being a member who "likes" or "follows" both the official Facebook and Twitter pages may statistically double the chances of being selected in the drawing, but winners will be limited to one prize per drawing.
Create a "Lil" Character on Facebook:
Also, if you haven't tried it out already, LilOmi has developed a free Facebook tool to allow fans to create a custom avatar of themselves as a little Robotech character. There is no cost to use this feature and there is no limit to how many avatars you can to make for use on Facebook or Twitter. There is NO cost to use this application nor there is any limit to how many avatars you can create.
Interact with Other Fans:
• Visit the official Robotech page on Facebook
• Check out the Robotech news feed on Twitter
• Create your own "Lil" Robotech character
• Discuss with other fans in the Robotech.com Forum